*** The RM Erskine Fund - Platinum Members' Club

govanblue

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

So there will be a two tier membership for donators? Just my opinion, but I think it is a poor idea. Best of luck with it as usual though and keep up the great work.

Yeah, I think this is quite unclassy.

One person's £50 is another person's £1 or another person's £500 - depends on the circumstances.

All donations should be rewarded the same - a donation is a donation.

What about the poor auld lad who's only living on canned mushy peas and cheap lager? His £5 donation will mean quite a lot to him.

Anyway, where is @gogzy these days, still surviving? :p:

20 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Yeah, I think this is quite unclassy.

One person's £50 is another person's £1 or another person's £500 - depends on the circumstances.

All donations should be rewarded the same - a donation is a donation.

What about the poor auld lad who's only living on canned mushy peas and cheap lager? His £5 donation will mean quite a lot to him.

Anyway, where is @gogzy these days, still surviving? :p:

Sticking 19 names on a list, and saying thank you to them en-masse for giving significantly more than we asked for is not exactly a reward. It's a common courtesy.

And speaking of names on lists, are we not getting your name on one of these lists?...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund-

:Fod:

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They better be sucking my dick never mind taking their clothes off. ?

Guaranteed!

It was a Groupon booking though, so I wasn't able to specify which gender we wanted.  Can't see that being an issue though.

43 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Sticking 19 names on a list, and saying thank you to them en-masse for giving significantly more than we asked for is not exactly a reward. It's a common courtesy.

And speaking of names on lists, are we not getting your name on one of these lists?...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund-

If you remember correctly I donated last time, I don't like being pushed into donating so I'll not be this time. Some tactics work for some people but those same tactics put some people off.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

If you remember correctly I donated last time, I don't like being pushed into donating so I'll not be this time. Some tactics work for some people but those same tactics put some people off.

ah fuck off.  ya fanny.

Just now, govanblue said:

ah fuck off.  ya fanny.

Fair enough, I'll not donate again.

Seems to be a simple point someone was trying to make regarding this in a light-hearted way, you've taken it personally, I've agreed with his point, you've had a go at me, and you've lost the plot.

Oh dear... no need for that to happen is there?

58 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Fair enough, I'll not donate again.

Seems to be a simple point someone was trying to make regarding this in a light-hearted way, you've taken it personally, I've agreed with his point, you've had a go at me, and you've lost the plot.

Oh dear... no need for that to happen is there?

I've been nothing but light hearted in my responses, including the ones to you.

I find it sad that after 5 years and 19,000 posts, some people still don't get the joke.  It's not a very difficult joke.

But since it's the only joke I've got, I have only two choices - continue or stop.

Which should it be?  Shall we have a Poll?   (only Platinum Members are allowed to vote.)

:mutley:

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

I've been nothing but light hearted in my responses, including the ones to you.

I find it sad that after 5 years and 19,000 posts, some people still don't get the joke.  It's not a very difficult joke.

But since it's the only joke I've got, I have only two choices - continue or stop.

Which should it be?  Shall we have a Poll?   (only Platinum Members are allowed to vote.)

:mutley:

Haven't chatted enough with you mate to know your sense of humour, if it was meant in jest then I don't mind at all.

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

That's a lie straight away :p: 

:lol:  for once, it isn't.   I am doing reasonably well at my new job,  they are training me up on a machine, and i just passed my forklift test last week.   but i am up early, and asleep early, got little time for t'internet just now unfortunately.

Might even be able to throw a tenner in GB's direction in a few weeks lol.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

:lol:  for once, it isn't.   I am doing reasonably well at my new job,  they are training me up on a machine, and i just passed my forklift test last week.   but i am up early, and asleep early, got little time for t'internet just now unfortunately.

Well done mate, it's always nerve racking trying to impress in a new job, hope it goes well for you!

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

If you don't, I'll boot yer baws!

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, FSM said:

Feels like some kind of Russian style revolution is brewing in here, the disgruntled lower classes starting to rise up.

Aye, and that worked out well for them in the long run, didn't it?

You want I should change my avatar?

joseph-stalin-AB.jpeg

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

profit margins must be decent if you can afford to hire a goon to do your bidding :lol:

Who are you calling a goon? Better not be referring to me or your Donation will be the least of your worries!!