*** The RM Erskine Fund - Platinum Members' Club

govanblue

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Haven't chatted enough with you mate to know your sense of humour, if it was meant in jest then I don't mind at all.

The hard working GB needs to be given a bit of slack.   Group hug.......right,  are you up for contributing to this very worthy cause?

21 minutes ago, jamess said:

The hard working GB needs to be given a bit of slack.   Group hug.......right,  are you up for contributing to this very worthy cause?

See?  That's why I love you Platinum Club Members so much more than the ordinary riff-raff!

:p:

10 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Welcome to the Platinum Club @Taipan and @gmcf

The hookers have left for the night (they went off with @Courtyard Bear ) - but there's still some buffet left. :thumbsup:

Mate, you and @Zetland have got some major work to do, what is it with Clubs letting me down! 

Platinum Clubs?

The hookers never leave before the members :duh:

Even with such a great looking guy like @Courtyard Bear :rofl:

Buffet?

Been to a lot of PlatClubs then :justno:

Welcome to Platinum Members @gmcf @Travelrug 

And an upgrade to Fund Member @Bil - showing that even ordinary mortals can aspire to the Platinum Club, if they work hard enough. :thumbsup:

Sorry about the mess guys - bit of a wild night last night!  The cleaners will be in soon though. :tu: 

3 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Just thinking of different and unique ways to raise funds for Erskine. ?

Got to do our best for our Veterans.

I was going to tell you to make your way back to the Members table, but now I'm worried they'll mistake you for the entertainment. :p:

So do you want to just do the door for a bit?

Here's @Brackley just arrived.

15 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I was going to tell you to make your way back to the Members table, but now I'm worried they'll mistake you for the entertainment. :p:

So do you want to just do the door for a bit?

Here's @Brackley just arrived.

Please just leave me selling Raffle tickets and taking Bookings from possible Platinum Club Members. I know my limitations. :p:

On 5/25/2017 at 5:56 PM, govanblue said:

One fell swoop I'm afraid.  

I fully expect most, if not all of those Platinum Members to make additional donations throughout the Season, whenever the Fund needs them, just like the rest of us do. (I'm not Platinum either btw! :depressed: ). 

But since I've just invented the Platinum Club, any member who has already donated, but would now like to top up their donation to get their Platinum Upgrade, just let me know.  One member already has. :tu:

Ach that's no fair. I'm on benefits and I'll probably donate more than £50 annually, and I was quite a bit more for the wee lad, but my 50's no worth the same cos it comes in 5 lots? ?

Typical bloody beggar behaviour! ??

13 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Ach that's no fair. I'm on benefits and I'll probably donate more than £50 annually, and I was quite a bit more for the wee lad, but my 50's no worth the same cos it comes in 5 lots? ?

Typical bloody beggar behaviour! ??

Now try reading the whole thread -all the answers are in there. :p: