Smile

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Of course, but it wasn't like we were going to be there forever.

How would you know that at the time?

believe I'm your own ability and move up a level in terms of your profession or hang around playing part timers on half the wages ?

in any walk of life you go with the money that is best for you and your family

10 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

How would you know that at the time?

believe I'm your own ability and move up a level in terms of your profession or hang around playing part timers on half the wages ?

in any walk of life you go with the money that is best for you and your family

I don't accept that. Even in those daft leagues the lot of them would have been earning less than previously each year, but still more than most of us earn in 20 years.

8 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I don't accept that. Even in those daft leagues the lot of them would have been earning less than previously each year, but still more than most of us earn in 20 years.

Yeah that's not the point. You can't compare footballers wages to you and I. In any walk of life if someone offers you double your wages you're going to go

1 hour ago, Bighouse said:

He was exiledfrom the squad long before we went into admin.

A brain dead idiot yes, but not on par with the likes of Naithsmith as others would have him portrayed.

Not what we need but i'd welcome him as a fan

Naismith is 10x the player that Lafferty is or ever will be.

I don't want either of the fuckers back at Ibrox though.

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Yeah that's not the point. You can't compare footballers wages to you and I. In any walk of life if someone offers you double your wages you're going to go

So say you're playing for Rangers. First team, guaranteed to start most games unless you're being rested for tactical reasons.

Would you got to Norwich, Southampton or some other no-mark club for more money, when you're playing for Rangers and still earning a very decent wage? You know yourself that the club is temporarily in the shit.

You'd fuck off for more money instead of trying to help?

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

My point, it seems like he was happy here.

Of course he was. But when you

speak to your international manager and he says that you might not play cos you're playing in the Scottish 3rd division and an

English team offers you a higher level to play at and more money of course you're going to go.

yeah you night be a Rangers fan but as a professional on your career you surely have to accept what is best for you and your ambition and playing in the 3 rd division is not what you want to be doing as A professional footballer.

its like the people on here who say they'd play for Rangers for free. Yeah you would til you realise your pal is on double the money you are and you're a better   Player. If someone offers you a better league to play in and more money of course you're going to go for it and if you say you're not you're in denial 

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

So say you're playing for Rangers. First team, guaranteed to start most games unless you're being rested for tactical reasons.

Would you got to Norwich, Southampton or some other no-mark club for more money, when you're playing for Rangers and still earning a very decent wage? You know yourself that the club is temporarily in the shit.

No mark club?? You mean competing in the biggest and most watched league in the world or playing against part timers??

come on don't act daft.

2 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If you were a footballer from Europe or further afield then you might.

If you are from Scotland or Ulster and had been a Rangers fan all your life, would you fuck.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

If you were a footballer from Europe or further afield then you might.

If you are from Scotland or Ulster and had been a Rangers fan all your life, would you fuck.

Nonsense. So if a club offered to double/triple your wages give you the chance to play against Chelsea, spurs, arsenal, man utd,man city ., liverpool Everton you'd pick to play against Alloa East Stirling etc?? Don't talk shite

if you picked that it'd show you had zero ambition in your career

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Nonsense. So if a club offered to double/triple your wages give you the chance to play against Chelsea, spurs, arsenal, man utd,man city ., liverpool Everton you'd pick to play against Alloa East Stirling etc?? Don't talk shite

if you picked that it'd show you had zero ambition in your career

Maybe for some the idea of being a Ranger would outweigh that. It would for me I'd ever been good enough to be in that position.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Maybe for some the idea of being a Ranger would outweigh that. It would for me I'd ever been good enough to be in that position.

No be realistic and take the fantasist away from you.yeah we are all Rangers fans but if you were genuinely good enough and Real Madrid and Chelsea were interested in you while you played for Rangers you'd really turn them down?? Doesn't matter who you support. If there's a better life for you and your family out there you grab it with both hands and I'd you're denying that you're talking nonsense

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

No be realistic and take the fantasist away from you.yeah we are all Rangers fans but if you were genuinely good enough and Real Madrid and Chelsea were interested in you while you played for Rangers you'd really turn them down?? Doesn't matter who you support. If there's a better life for you and your family out there you grab it with both hands and I'd you're denying that you're talking nonsense

The difference is it wasn't Real or Man U or Juve or any elite club.

Bring realistic if I could earn 15k per week at Rangers or 25k at Norwich I'd take Rangers every time. Maybe that's just me.

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The difference is it wasn't Real or Man U or Juve or any elite club.

Bring realistic if I could earn 15k per week at Rangers or 25k at Norwich I'd take Rangers every time. Maybe that's just me.

Yeah it's just you. Play against 

Man utd and Chelsea and show your talent to the whole world or play Peterhead and no one gives a fuck and you won't be able to progress in your chosen profession as no one gives a fuck as you're playing part timers .

If you've any ambition in life and no it doesn't make you less of a Rangers fan of course you're going to challenge yourself against your peers and if you say no then you're deluded.

if you are a professional footballer and are given the chance to play In  the EPL or the Scottish 3rd division you'd really pick the Scottish 3rd division as an ambitious young man? Do me a favour

33 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Of course he was. But when you

speak to your international manager and he says that you might not play cos you're playing in the Scottish 3rd division and an

English team offers you a higher level to play at and more money of course you're going to go.

yeah you night be a Rangers fan but as a professional on your career you surely have to accept what is best for you and your ambition and playing in the 3 rd division is not what you want to be doing as A professional footballer.

its like the people on here who say they'd play for Rangers for free. Yeah you would til you realise your pal is on double the money you are and you're a better   Player. If someone offers you a better league to play in and more money of course you're going to go for it and if you say you're not you're in denial 

Na, Rangers first. 

Why the fuck would I give up something that I dreamt about as a kid?

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Na, Rangers first. 

Why the fuck would I give up something that I dreamt about as a kid?

Because you are doing a job where the rest of your employees are earning a lot more than you. You realise that someone in the same profession is offering you double the money. If you've any ambition in life of course you're going to leave

We'll need to agree to disagree. If in another life we are both top young Scottish footballers. I will play for Rangers and you can play for Hull or Sunderland. At the end of our careers you might have a bit more money but I'll take my experience over yours.

2 hours ago, Bighouse said:

Maybe i'm looking through Northern Ireland tinted specs but I think that's unfair.

He's a wee snake who can fuck off back to 'norn iron' spastic cunt! Left us when we were in the shit

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

We'll need to agree to disagree. If in another life we are both top young Scottish footballers. I will play for Rangers and you can play for Hull or Sunderland. At the end of our careers you might have a bit more money but I'll take my experience over yours.

Exactly. You do what you canin your profession. You telling me Ronaldo didn't increase his wages from man utd to Madrid. Of course he did And he wanted what was best to him.

you telling me you'd stay in Scotland for 5k a week rather than challenge yourself and make 20k I'm your chosen profession at A higher level,

7 hours ago, Siam69 said:

I take it back, that is her, pics I seen before she looked way different.

Her name's Vanessa Chung.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Vanessa+Chung&rlz=1C1KMZB_enGB562GB563&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjTqZDSsIzUAhXlBsAKHftrCpgQ_AUICigB&biw=896&bih=474

5 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Exactly. You do what you canin your profession. You telling me Ronaldo didn't increase his wages from man utd to Madrid. Of course he did And he wanted what was best to him.

you telling me you'd stay in Scotland for 5k a week rather than challenge yourself and make 20k I'm your chosen profession at A higher level,

Apples and oranges mate. If a young Rangers player got a chance to be a first team player at say Real I'd wish him the best of luck and look forward to us spending the fee we get.

If someone fucks over our club and fans to get an extra 10k a week at a lower level club in a bigger league then that's a different matter.