Smile

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

Naismith is 10x the player that Lafferty is or ever will be.

I don't want either of the fuckers back at Ibrox though.

Have to say I would take Naismith back in a second. Great player , and, although I accept the fact that many are opposed to him returning, we need to start getting good players or we will be chasing the tarriers for a long time to come. Regarding lafferty, I agree with you here, I never really rated him.

5 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

its like the people on here who say they'd play for Rangers for free. Yeah you would til you realise your pal is on double the money you are and you're a better   Player. If someone offers you a better league to play in and more money of course you're going to go for it and if you say you're not you're in denial 

Totally stuck at 2 x free:lol:

13 hours ago, ps95v7 said:

Messi was seen in Ladbrokes on the Copland Road

No mate wires crossed somewhere I am afraid.Its there is a MESS in Ladbroke on the Copland Road.

Had almost cleared up all of Blacks old betting slips when that fucker Joey Barton came along now they are back to square one!!!

12 hours ago, DeanMK said:

Lives up here. I'd imagine he's going to linger about this summer, hoping we make him an offer before eventually going to Kilmarnock.

Sound investment for Killie, as they know he'll turn up after the split when they've got 5 games to save themselves from relegation. Pity about the other 30 odd games though. 

2 hours ago, johnham said:

Kyle bought a house in Thorntonhall about 8 months ago , his a/hole brother in law has been staying in it 

South west EKB estate. Bit overrated! Riff raff like Michelle Mone and Peter Lovenkrands as neighbours. No thanks ?