Season Ticket General Sale

Hi guys first post.

I have put my name down on the waiting list for the general sale of the season tickets. I have a few questions that I was hoping you guys could help with?

When are the season tickets likely to go on sale?

I've put my first choice of area down as the club deck, as thats where I sit if im buying match tickets. How much do the season tickets cost in that area roughly and am I likely to get one in the general sale?

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Klosyoucan said:

Hi guys first post.

I have put my name down on the waiting list for the general sale of the season tickets. I have a few questions that I was hoping you guys could help with?

When are the season tickets likely to go on sale?

I've put my first choice of area down as the club deck, as thats where I sit if im buying match tickets. How much do the season tickets cost in that area roughly and am I likely to get one in the general sale?

Thanks

This week is all about clearing the renewal form backlog and arranging the seat transfer requests.

So next week probably.

Club Deck - the nearer you go to the corners, the cheaper the seats get.  In the middle, they're rather expensive.

Yes there will be seats available in Club Deck.

With 35,000 renewals so far, that still leaves several thousand available for general sale.

5 minutes ago, govanblue said:

This week is all about clearing the renewal form backlog and arranging the seat transfer requests.

So next week probably.

Club Deck - the nearer you go to the corners, the cheaper the seats get.  In the middle, they're rather expensive.

With 35,000 renewals so far, that still leaves several thousand available for general sale.

Thanks mate

8 minutes ago, govanblue said:

So next week probably.

I thought the club has to hold back the amount of seats in the Broomloan so they can accommodate our move when the puddle drinkers visit.

Basically, I think the maximum ST sales is 43,500 .. I believe

Just now, Ace said:

I thought the club has to hold back the amount of seats in the Broomloan so they can accommodate our move when the puddle drinkers visit.

Yes, it's around that.  So even counting the Broomloan (and I have no idea what choices people will make in there, based on their experiences there last season), there should still be several thousand left.  Albeit many of them will be single seats, restricted views, corners etc, but there should still be a window of a few days where you can pretty much still get two seats in most sections, except on the centre line.

I spoke to the t.o today, my brother and I are in for a swap. They are currently doing the family section and special cases like disabled etc. The general swaps are starting next week then general sale the week after. And as I write this I realise it's a special milestone for my post count. :crabflute::UK:

19 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

I spoke to the t.o today, my brother and I are in for a swap. They are currently doing the family section and special cases like disabled etc. The general swaps are starting next week then general sale the week after. And as I write this I realise it's a special milestone for my post count. :crabflute::UK:

Sex change is a big deal mate I'm not sure the Ibrox ticket office is the place for advice on the matter.

21 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

You're spot on.

Don't know why I wrote what I did tbf, :p:

3 hours ago, Ace said:

The broomloan has less season tickets per section than other areas (bf1/2 excluded) also season tickets in broomloan you no longer get old firm game included so less people to move. 

40 minutes ago, Davhow said:

The broomloan has less season tickets per section than other areas (bf1/2 excluded) also season tickets in broomloan you no longer get old firm game included so less people to move. 

I sit in BF3 and I get the old firm games albeit you need to select it on the form.

13 minutes ago, M4XGERSBF3 said:

I sit in BF3 and I get the old firm games albeit you need to select it on the form.

I'm in BR4 and I've also paid extra for the OF games, the think that pisses menoffnis that the wean doesn't get the option to go to the OF games :angrywillie:

Just now, jintybear said:

I'm in BR4 and I've also paid extra for the OF games, the think that pisses menoffnis that the wean doesn't get the option to go to the OF games :angrywillie:

That is shit mate. Is that for all BR, what is the reason they give for not letting the kids go.

Just now, M4XGERSBF3 said:

That is shit mate. Is that for all BR, what is the reason they give for not letting the kids go.

Yes it's for all the BR. Last season the TO said it was because they couldn't guarantee 2 seats together so they couldn't let the kids have the option to move for the scum games. Me and husband got seats together for both the games though so I think they might be talking rubbish 

1 hour ago, Davhow said:

Nope, I'm in Broomloan & also receive Old firm tickets & certainly most folk around me are ST holders 

55 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

So where do they seat you when it's an Old Firm game?

Wherever there are seats not taken by season tickets. My mate got moved to the main stand both times. There, club deck and the corner used normally by away fans are the most common places people are moved to.

I'm in CD1, and I paid just under £450 for my season ticket. 

Have to say I love my seat, here's a picture of the view I get, bit of a pain in the Arse in the first half if we're attacking the left wing, but worth it in the second.

Highly recommend a club deck season ticket if it's your first, stairs are a bastard but.

rps20170526_012944.jpg

20 minutes ago, Sid2103 said:

I'm in CD1, and I paid just under £450 for my season ticket. 

Have to say I love my seat, here's a picture of the view I get, bit of a pain in the Arse in the first half if we're attacking the left wing, but worth it in the second.

Highly recommend a club deck season ticket if it's your first, stairs are a bastard but.

rps20170526_012944.jpg

Can you hear the guy that sits in CD1/ CD2 and gives the linesman pelters every game? ?

4 hours ago, Waggy1872 said:

Can you hear the guy that sits in CD1/ CD2 and gives the linesman pelters every game? ?

If you can't .. he's talking about you ?