Taigs vs Sheep

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

Went for lunch full strip wankers everywhere they think they own this city I really cannot wait for the bheasty bastards to fail.

Sadly Aberdeen are utter shite so will not be today.

Just said that to the missus about 10 minutes ago, been out early and seen a ridiculous amount of green and grey strips.

Fucking eye pollution.

What is worse is that I know of two Rangers watering holes that are making the sheep bastards welcome today. And we wonder why our club is a basket case,some of our support need to have a long hard look at themselves 

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

What is worse is that I know of two Rangers watering holes that are making the sheep bastards welcome today. And we wonder why our club is a basket case,some of our support need to have a long hard look at themselves 

They'll probably end up getting wrecked 

3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Vomit material 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Just said that to the missus about 10 minutes ago, been out early and seen a ridiculous amount of green and grey strips.

Fucking eye pollution.

First time i've been upto the Gardenhall for lunch and the place is crawling with the fuckers I never even finished my pint.

4 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I just hope they are making them pay premium 'cup final' prices.

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Through Partick today and have never seen this many of them about stoating about here, absolutely rammed. Not going to happen but hope to fuck the sheep can do this today 

Sickening sight mate. Changed fucking days.