Taigs vs Sheep

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

The comments about Jack from the sheep are hilarious. Blame him if they lose and he's a h*n cunt if they win.

I hope the tarriers smash them.

Have a word with yourself ffs wanting the tarriers to smash anycunt I prefer fucking ISIS to they manky tarrier rodentsĀ 

Was talking to a taig at work who is going to the game and said awĀ ra sellic support were raging as Aberdeen got 700 more tickets than them due to segregation issues. He Also said Aberdeen handed 1000 back and I said had they been playing us they would have sold every single ticket. Sounded on the radio that the minute silence wasn't impeccably observed for Manchester, I might be wrong throughĀ 

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

Was talking to a taig at work who is going to the game and said awĀ ra sellic support were raging as Aberdeen got 700 more tickets than them due to segregation issues. He Also said Aberdeen handed 1000 back and I said had they been playing us they would have sold every single ticket. Sounded on the radio that the minute silence wasn't impeccably observed for Manchester, I might be wrong throughĀ 

It wasn't. It started with twats shouting and ended the sameĀ 

9 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

The comments about Jack from the sheep are hilarious. Blame him if they lose and he's a h*n cunt if they win.

I hope the tarriers smash them.

Wit?

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

The taigs end at Hampden holds slightly less than the traditional Rangers end. Don't know why they are so upset.

U don't know why they cunts are upset? U would be upset if u were a taig. They are sayingĀ tierney is so strong and powerful lol he's built like a whippets hardon the stinking wee ugly bastardĀ 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

what channel ye watching troops beeb or sky

BBC HD. Only got SD onĀ Sky. Had it on SS1 to begin with. Didn't even realise it was on BBC until people on here started talking about Stubbs and Michael Stewart.