Do any of our ex players actually understand?

After hearing about Willie Henderson and Sir Alex Ferguson being at the celebrations of Lisbon 67 the other night including apparently Ferguson giving a speech and changing the words Rangers to them as it was getting booed I just thought are the ordinary fans the only ones that fully understand what's happened in the last 5 years?

Ex players continue to work for organisations that don't even hide their agenda against Rangers and Rangers fans and they rarely if ever fight back against the lies and spin. 

If it wasn't for the fans our club would be nothing. Only the fans seem to be standing up to our enemies.

May be wrong in my thinking but just thought I'd put it out there for debate.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got half our youth team liking taig players posts with the trophies etc with wee tricolour n clover pictures. Kris Boyd liked some of them too, some folk just don't get it. Also never ever see any they cunts doing it with our players stuff etc. Cringe.

Ferguson is a cunt who has always been more full of praise for the vermin than us whenever i have heard him speaking. I know he grew up a bluenose but i think he must be bitter about the way he was perceived to have been treated whilst here. Calling us them is just him. Wanky. Henderson had no place there and should have declined the invite. Celtic are shitting all over us just now all over the place on and off the park and it's fucking heartbreaking watching it unfold before our very eyes. The Ferguson brothers too, Finbar and Derek, both working for Rangers hating scum and talking utter nonsense into the bargain too. 

To answer you, no, ex players clearly do not get it. That hurt, that heart break, that anger that we all feel watching our club be humiliated in public., whether it be through the media or on the pitch. Look at our idol, our club legend, Mr McCoist and the way that bastard treated us. The players who walked away in our hour of need, rightly or wrongly. Our club was wounded, our family was hurt and we needed support from them and they couldn't walk away fast enough. McCoist himself, couldn't make enough money from us. We made so many useless cunts multi millionaires, gave them their lavish lifestyles and wonderful careers and to a man they have all fucked off and left us to it. Some even taking liberties. 

Our club have been smashed from pillar to post since i can remember. It started way back when Duncan Ferguson got the jail, maybe even earlier when Souness stood upto the SFA and since then it has been one big fucking jolly hate filled conspiracy of shite against our club. Non Rangers fans will do and say anything to damage our reputation. The lengths that some folk have went to, to blacken our name has been embarrassingly extreme.  

We've been attacked by every single cunt in the country from every single sector of society it feels. From the Catholic Church to the judicial system, to the police force to the government to the media to the fucking fans of clubs outwith Celtic, everyone has had a go. They have all had a right good kick and it must, it simply must still kill them that they couldn't kill us off. We may be on the ropes but we are still fucking standing. 

This is the summer where we fight back. This is the season where we get it right up every single one of them. 

One thing is for sure, the party that will follow title number 55 will be the biggest party this country has ever seen. And we can all get it right fucking up every single bastard who took aim at us when we were weak. 

I feel like it's always a love in with them and nothing but criticism for us. Even our so called own (exception of Kris Boyd) find it hard to say anything nice about us. Call it paranoia all you like but in my eyes that's the way it is.

I work with a hearts fan and she told me she hated Rangers sommuch because we were always winning things. I see no hatred for them this season when they've not only won everything but have also been unbeaten domestically - in Europe they were shown up for what they are (shite). I was in Morrisons tonight and a Rangers fan (wearing a Rangers top) was openly praising a scum fan, they did not appear to know each other which made it so bizarre. I was sickened I just glared at the Rangers fan.

:britney:

20 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I feel like it's always a love in with them and nothing but criticism for us. Even our so called own (exception of Kris Boyd) find it hard to say anything nice about us. Call it paranoia all you like but in my eyes that's the way it is.

I work with a hearts fan and she told me she hated Rangers sommuch because we were always winning things. I see no hatred for them this season when they've not only won everything but have also been unbeaten domestically - in Europe they were shown up for what they are (shite). I was in Morrisons tonight and a Rangers fan (wearing a Rangers top) was openly praising a scum fan, they did not appear to know each other which made it so bizarre. I was sickened I just glared at the Rangers fan.

:britney:

The fact he had a top on tells all you need to know about said walloper tbf 

I wouldn't be surprised if most Rangers footballers felt they have more in common with a Celtic footballer than they have with a Rangers supporter who works in a factory for example.

For most of them it's just where they happen to play for a few years, for the rest of their life Rangers means nothing or very little to them. For us the fans it's different, we are born into the fabric of this club and what it stands for, and what it's been through, and that is with us until we take our last breath. Mercenary footballers don't get that.

4 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I wouldn't be surprised if most Rangers footballers felt they have more in common with a Celtic footballer than they have with a Rangers supporter who works in a factory for example.

For most of them it's just where they happen to play for a few years, for the rest of their life Rangers means nothing or very little to them. For us the fans it's different, we are born into the fabric of this club and what it stands for, and what it's been through, and that is with us until we take our last breath. Mercenary footballers don't get that.

Seems to be to many people who should understand don't.

When we return to the top they'll be quick enough to join the front of the party though ?

Wullie Henderson can fuck off.

In a season where they - a club vocal in our relegation, a club who wanted us stripped of league titles and who hung effigies of us at Parkhead - have beaten us to the league title, including two 5-1 humiliations and a last minute winner to book their place in a cup final, he's making an appearance at a fucking musical they organised for a cup win in the 60s?

Fuck you, Wullie Henderson.

16 minutes ago, NornIronBear said:

Seems to be to many people who should understand don't.

When we return to the top they'll be quick enough to join the front of the party though ?

Not if we have long memories. Henderson should be let know when he next appears at ibrox that going to a "don't we all love celtic" party is not what any real Rangers man would do. 

The apologists in the support really get to me more than the ex players in the newspapers.

Those types that literally feel the need to explain why they're a Rangers fan and nearly come across as being guilty that they are one. They can all take themselves away to absolute fuck. 

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I just don't understand it and I never will.

licking taig arse, ffs, I'd rather die

:tu:

Totally agree mate ..... and the sad thing is they feel nothing ..... if not for us (which they seem to conveniently forget) some of them would have fuck all and been fuck all too.

:UK:

ferguson is a whore scumbag friends with the tarriers when it suits him or whoever, never a Rangers man, gave Davie White the manager a hard time when he was at Ibrox, used to call him a poof behind his back, that's how he got transferred, disrespect and he was shite as a footballer, not because his wife was a catholic as he so readily likes to put in print allegedly ! A CUNT ! image.gif.fde04fd54edcc85a150600958a9980c3.gif

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Ferguson is a cunt who has always been more full of praise for the vermin than us whenever i have heard him speaking. I know he grew up a bluenose but i think he must be bitter about the way he was perceived to have been treated whilst here. Calling us them is just him. Wanky. Henderson had no place there and should have declined the invite. Celtic are shitting all over us just now all over the place on and off the park and it's fucking heartbreaking watching it unfold before our very eyes. The Ferguson brothers too, Finbar and Derek, both working for Rangers hating scum and talking utter nonsense into the bargain too. 

To answer you, no, ex players clearly do not get it. That hurt, that heart break, that anger that we all feel watching our club be humiliated in public., whether it be through the media or on the pitch. Look at our idol, our club legend, Mr McCoist and the way that bastard treated us. The players who walked away in our hour of need, rightly or wrongly. Our club was wounded, our family was hurt and we needed support from them and they couldn't walk away fast enough. McCoist himself, couldn't make enough money from us. We made so many useless cunts multi millionaires, gave them their lavish lifestyles and wonderful careers and to a man they have all fucked off and left us to it. Some even taking liberties. 

Our club have been smashed from pillar to post since i can remember. It started way back when Duncan Ferguson got the jail, maybe even earlier when Souness stood upto the SFA and since then it has been one big fucking jolly hate filled conspiracy of shite against our club. Non Rangers fans will do and say anything to damage our reputation. The lengths that some folk have went to, to blacken our name has been embarrassingly extreme.  

We've been attacked by every single cunt in the country from every single sector of society it feels. From the Catholic Church to the judicial system, to the police force to the government to the media to the fucking fans of clubs outwith Celtic, everyone has had a go. They have all had a right good kick and it must, it simply must still kill them that they couldn't kill us off. We may be on the ropes but we are still fucking standing. 

This is the summer where we fight back. This is the season where we get it right up every single one of them. 

One thing is for sure, the party that will follow title number 55 will be the biggest party this country has ever seen. And we can all get it right fucking up every single bastard who took aim at us when we were weak. 

What a truly superb post, every word rings true. Pin this to the changing room wall. ******* love being a bear.