Laudrup1984

***Official Golf Thread****

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

+2 might not be bad the place is starting to burn up. 

One bad swing and you're dead! He's posted 8 ahead of the clubhouse leaders who were +10. +2 is enough to scare the leaders absolutely..........

Got to hope the wind picks up and those greens burn up and Fleetwood gets the reward for a truly stunning round..

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Got to hope the wind picks up and those greens burn up and Fleetwood gets the reward for a truly stunning round..

He left a few out there too. Could have been even better. Stunning round.

Oh and Captain America and Koepka missing helps.........

• Like 1

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

He left a few out there too. Could have been even better. Stunning round.

Oh and Captain America and Koepka missing helps.........

Amazing to think that he could have shot a 59..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

As these greens dry out and get firmer +2 sounds not bad

So easy to drop a shot or two. Not so easy to get them back, especially if you then try to force the issue.

Well done Koepka! Never in doubt albeit once again nails were bitten down to the quick so to speak. Great stuff!.

:UK:

• Like 1

Got Koepka for win and Fleetwood each way so great day all round. 

Fleetwood was so unlucky. If he got to plus 1 I think he would have won it. Can't really argue with his round though. Superb.

Koepka is a machine. Similar to DJ. Just so relaxed and makes it look so easy. Made a couple of miracle par saves too. His major record is not too shabby.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Got Koepka for win and Fleetwood each way so great day all round. 

Fleetwood was so unlucky. If he got to plus 1 I think he would have won it. Can't really argue with his round though. Superb.

Koepka is a machine. Similar to DJ. Just so relaxed and makes it look so easy. Made a couple of miracle par saves too. His major record is not too shabby.

There's some very big names who turn up and play in the bog standard every other week competitions who appear as favorites with the bookies yet hardly hit a ball in earnest and some random wins it. Koepka like many of the top talented big names only very seriously compete at Majors time. 

Koepka is a big hitting serious player and suited to the US Open in particular.

Love presenting my winning slip at the bookies and trying not to look too smug, very difficult though as they very gladly take our money knowing they'll very probably keep it in absence of paying out winnings. Yaas.

:UK:

I like Koepka, cracking victory for him. Looks as though Russell Knox showed some semblance of form as well. 

Tommy's time is just around the corner I think. 

• Like 1

Probably far too late and does stink of a PR advised statement but I see that Phil has apologised for his antics on the Saturday. 

He is so loved that at the same time we have USGA officials still defending him and making excuses on why he wasn't given a DQ. 

Personally I've always liked him and can forgive the blip but his initial remarks will take time to be forgotten.