Laudrup1984

***Official Golf Thread****

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

They shat it and cut it. Yet the fairways are huge. Pathetic.

All they needed to do was thin it out, they had over fed it, thin it out a bit, by the time the crowd flattened it anyway it would have been playable.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Get the golf on sky the now.

Sarah Stirk has nipples like fighter pilots thumbs!! 

My god I love her ???

I knew someone was going to post this haha!

• Like 1

Was about to post about our Sarah's nips.

Take it all back, fairways are unusually wide. Stop complaining pros and get on with it

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Take it all back, fairways are unusually wide. Stop complaining pros and get on with it

Apparently up to 2, sometimes 3 times as wide on some holes compared to some other courses. Bunch of pussies.

I've got loads of small bets on outsiders but managed to get Uihlein, Kokrak, Summerhays, English, Bryan & Palmer at 400s, McGirt at 300s, Wood at 250s & J Walker at 200s which is pretty decent value. All Betfair (all with price rushes)............

4 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Get the golf on sky the now.

Sarah Stirk has nipples like fighter pilots thumbs!! 

My god I love her ???

I think she's barking!

Not put one on yet, fancy Bubba this week though. He has good length off the tee and can keep it in fairway when It matters. Just needs a hot putter and he will be right up there. 

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Apparently up to 2, sometimes 3 times as wide on some holes compared to some other courses. Bunch of pussies.

I've got loads of small bets on outsiders but managed to get Uihlein, Kokrak, Summerhays, English, Bryan & Palmer at 400s, McGirt at 300s, Wood at 250s & J Walker at 200s which is pretty decent value. All Betfair (all with price rushes)............

The fairways are massive. Yes there is heavy rough but fuckin hell,  you would need to a be blind to miss those fairways.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The fairways are massive. Yes there is heavy rough but fuckin hell,  you would need to a be blind to miss those fairways.

Even Phil would have had a chance of keeping it in the fairway. Well, maybe. Speaking of him, the whole Phil thing has been a bit of a joke. Just withdraw already..........

Even Phil would have had a chance of keeping it in the fairway. Well, maybe. Speaking of him, the whole Phil thing has been a bit of a joke. Just withdraw already..........

Aye just go to the wedding and get pished for fucks sake.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Aye just go to the wedding and get pished for fucks sake.

Apparently, at best, he would be getting on his plane to fly to the US Open (after receiving special dispensation) at the same time he's due to tee off after his daughter's graduation. He NEEDS a thunderstorm and/or lightning weather delay of about 4 hours to play. It's all a bit farcical..........

Apparently, at best, he would be getting on his plane to fly to the US Open (after receiving special dispensation) at the same time he's due to tee off after his daughter's graduation. He NEEDS a thunderstorm and/or lightning weather delay of about 4 hours to play. It's all a bit farcical..........

His daughter must be like "fucks sake dad, it's only a round a golf"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

His daughter must be like "fucks sake dad, it's only a round a golf"

..that's probably helped pay for her graduation. He's probably slipped them a wee cheeky cheque, or maybe he's gone full Tiger and slipped them something else...........

..that's probably helped pay for her graduation. He's probably slipped them a wee cheeky cheque, or maybe he's gone full Tiger and slipped them something else...........

Xanax? 

• Like 1

It's sad though. Though out that entire ceremony that girl will sitting thinking "my dad doesn't want to be here"

fowler -6 through 11. looks like it isnt much of a challenge.....as long as you keep out the heavy stuff. And with the size of the fairways you deserve all you get if you miss them.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

fowler -6 through 11. looks like it isnt much of a challenge.....as long as you keep out the heavy stuff. And with the size of the fairways you deserve all you get if you miss them.

He is playing some golf.

Amazing that they class this as a public course. Think of that in comparison to some of the public courses over here ???

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He is playing some golf.

Amazing that they class this as a public course. Think of that in comparison to some of the public courses over here ???

A public course that's been closed since august to prep it :lol:

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

A public course that's been closed since august to prep it :lol:

Exactly, it's manicured within an inch of its life. ??

Always put a few quid on Fowler. DJ was my other bet so expecting a few quid.

Cabrera is a funny old cunt. Does nothing all year then always seems to roll up and contend in Majors, especially the US Open, without a care in the world!