Laudrup1984

***Official Golf Thread****

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Better gave with him.  For all the players.

Absolutely, but all the more so when he's playing at this level! If he was playing the way he was a few years ago, it was a little sad. A Tiger on top of his game against all these young guns is crazy.

Look at those fucking crowds!

Scenes!

• Like 1

Great seeing the man smile again.  Granted it's with a bit of reconstruction after a 4 iron to the teeth. 

Wow!

• Like 2

Golf is gonna go to a completely new level with the return of Tiger. He changed the game once. He may well do it again, which would be truly truly incredible.........

That was a great moment to witness. Delighted for Tiger. Happy for Rose as well,thought he'd blown it.

• Like 3

Just now, Sket said:

That was a great moment to witness. Delighted for Tiger. Happy for Rose as well,thought he'd blown it.

Like both of them. 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Like both of them. 

I can mind watching Rose break through as a youngster so it was nice to see him land such a massive pay day.

Tiger winning again is just incredible.

• Like 1

Incredible comeback from Tiger. He's been threatening to do it all season. The ONLY thing I would say is it's only a 30 man field. Considering where he was, it's still an utterly outstanding accomplishment and he still had to beat some top top players. He was completely gone physically and mentally over a year ago. If he were to go on to win a Major, which I think he will, the scenes and achievement will be some next level shit! No one could have believed he would be where he is at this stage in his recovery. Just fantastic for him and game.

What a way to set up the Ryder Cup! Can't wait!

stunning comeback. Poor Justin Rose gets $10M and a fuck you very much as all eyes turn to Tiger.

Wife just walked in there and I'm watching Sky Sports News.  Got Tiger highlights from last night.  "Has that him won the Ryder Cup?"

Fuck sake, drink your tea and shut up wummin.

• Like 3