Laudrup1984

***Official Golf Thread****

5 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Has he been playing ok or carrying a bit of luck 

Dunno mate, he was one of the early tee-offs. I flicked over after he finished his round.

• Like 1

Put 2.50 on fowler to finish first after round 1 at 28/1. Gonna be praying for the next 5 hours now no cunt burns it up

• Like 4

This course is made for straight hitters. You don't even need to be long. Bubba has no chance. It's a us open course that doesn't really suit the big American hitters.

10 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

dummiesoot doesny like this 

Leishman will spunk it and end up up -1/-2 today I think.......

Stuck a pound on the amateur, Cameron Champ at 1000-1, just went to -3. Mon The Champ.........

Always amazing to see some of the very best golfers struggle, whilst unknown amateurs and relative journeymen light it up. 

7 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

dummiesoot doesny like this 

Dummiesoot is fine an dandy, £72.50 better off. Good morning everyone life is sweet.

• Like 3

Fuck happened to Rory?

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Fuck happened to Rory?

"I don't think I hit a fairway from the 10th and you cannot play this golf course if you are not in position off the tee". 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

"I don't think I hit a fairway from the 10th and you cannot play this golf course if you are not in position off the tee". 

Notifed he kept hooking it off the tee but he was only 2 over when I went to bed. He'll be lucky to make the cut now. So much for that wee cunt Mcginleys prediction that the bombers will be miles ahead of everyone else. ?

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Notifed he kept hooking it off the tee but he was only 2 over when I went to bed. He'll be lucky to make the cut now. So much for that wee cunt Mcginleys prediction that the bombers will be miles ahead of everyone else. ?

its not how far you hit it here - but how straight. Its easy hitting a drive on some US fairways where there is no real danger and they can let fly. When you know if you miss the fairway at this place its double bogey time, then they are getting nervous on the tee. Johnstone, Day, Mcilroy - top 3 in the world because they are big hitters. But this place has them thinking too much on the tee. 

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

This was the same Rory who, when asked about the fescue earlier in the week, said...

"Really? We have 60 yards from left line to right line"

"You've got 156 of the best players in the world here. If you can't hit it within that avenue, you might as well pack your bags and go home"

:sarcasm:

2 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

This was the same Rory who, when asked about the fescue earlier in the week, said...

"Really? We have 60 yards from left line to right line"

"You've got 156 of the best players in the world here. If you can't hit it within that avenue, you might as well pack your bags and go home"

:sarcasm:

and he is, in fairness.:lol:

• Like 1