Summer signings

Dlydon81

I think we can officially sign players from 1 June! It seems like we are pretty active going by the papers and hopefully the current negotiations will turn into concrete signings very early in June!

I'm slowly building some optimism for next season!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

I think we can officially sign players from 1 June! It seems like we are pretty active going by the papers and hopefully the current negotiations will turn into concrete signings very early in June!

I'm slowly building some optimism for next season!!

I'll just wait until the season starts and judge it by then. No way we can say bad or good signing until we see them play for us. How many good players go to a different team and are shite then move to another and are good.   

Let's just wait and see. 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I'll just wait until the season starts and judge it by then. No way we can say bad or good signing until we see them play for us. How many good players go to a different team and are shite then move to another and are food. 

Let's just wait and see. 

What teams are eating players?

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

We have a dental plan 

Our dentists name is Dr. J. Albertz. 

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

If you really did sign him even on a free then you should smash your computer up and have a shower with a scourer and bleach 

Should've paid that 14.5m the taigs were looking for :anger:

Apologies if this has been answered in previous threads but according to the FIFA worldwide transfer window, Scotlands window does not begin until the 9th of June.

Does that mean we can't officially sign anyone until then?

7 hours ago, toad said:

Apologies if this has been answered in previous threads but according to the FIFA worldwide transfer window, Scotlands window does not begin until the 9th of June.

We can sign players at any point in the year, just can't register them as ours until the window officially opens.

8 hours ago, toad said:

I was wondering that myself mate and if we manage to get the names in that we've been linked with, I'll be well pleased - certainly looking a step-up in the calibre of player we've been signing the last few seasons. Make it happen Pedro!