Clyde Superscoreboard

BryceRFC1

Rangers radio is the 1 I listen to and I think is decent its obviously not as good when the season is finished but fox and the rest of the  team are quite knowledgeable and always find something to talk about and you get a good laugh sometimes, it also has a chat lobby where u can write to everyone else that's logged on 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derek Johnstone is an absolute joke on this and so is Dalzeil. Even the so called "Rangers" men on radio jacobite seem hand picked to be snivelling tarrier appeasers. Johnstone is so far up Keevins arse with his Brendan love in it's a miracle he can breathe. 

6 hours ago, harlands plater said:

You can switch that programme on any night or Saturday afternoon and there's a 99% chance they'll be talking about the tarriers, no matter who is actually playing, or not, at the time.

It's noticeable they always start the midweek programmes with them then perhaps after half an hour they will mention us for 5 minutes then go back to the tims. It surely can't be difficult in a town with 2 big teams to give them half the time each but clyde have long since abandoned any pretense at neutrality. The ex septic employee MCCulloch seems to be leaving and I wonder which tim they will have lined up to replace him  

Used to listen to Real Radio and then Snyde .

I've gone off snyde , mainly because it is biased and hence no Gers fans bother phoning in .

I detest Keevins , but I must say that out of most of the pundits on the show , he is the only one who does occasionally stick up for Rangers .

3 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Derek Johnstone is an absolute joke on this and so is Dalzeil. Even the so called "Rangers" men on radio jacobite seem hand picked to be snivelling tarrier appeasers. Johnstone is so far up Keevins arse with his Brendan love in it's a miracle he can breathe. 

"You're right, Hugh".

Was with dj last week, surprise surprise mcculloch is off to work in the east end. Dj respects keevans as a broadcaster but is looking for a better gig. Big man is looking well and i can assure everyone he only has our team at heart

3 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

It's noticeable they always start the midweek programmes with them then perhaps after half an hour they will mention us for 5 minutes then go back to the tims. It surely can't be difficult in a town with 2 big teams to give them half the time each but clyde have long since abandoned any pretense at neutrality. The ex septic employee MCCulloch seems to be leaving and I wonder which tim they will have lined up to replace him  

Ex ceptic employee is seemingly going back to be current ceptic employee 

4 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

What did he say?

Basically slated the tims for being obsessed cunts. He quit for a job in the states and when a caller asked him to reveal if he liked the tims or Rangers he said "I'm probably the only person to move to the States who didn't want to accept a Green Card :lol:

Think it's on YouTube but I'm on mobile the now so can't post it

16 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

DJ is a nice guy who is not in to argument but wants a discussion. If anything he is too nice for that cesspit. 

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Get yourselves subscribed to Heart and Hand through Patreon.

Rangers content evey day and no a tim in sight.

Rangers Radio and No 1 for Bears.

It’s also free with any donations being voluntary so they don’t chase the blue pound:

http://www.rangersradio.online/?m=0

http://mixlr.com/rangersradio/showreel/

On 29/05/2017 at 10:55, Captain Hilts said:

I don't watch or listen to anything that's "neutral" regarding Scottish football anymore (unless it's a live game on TV). 

Heart and Hand and the We Welcome The Chase pods are the usual ones listen to. I watch that cjnovo992 guy on YouTube now and again.

cjnovo turned out to be a taig sympathiser.

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

Can't listen to anything or anyone who employed Jim delahunt, absolute cunt of a man. 

If it makes you feel better

He really did take a battering with the drink driving charge .

I'm only hoping it gets worse for him , rather than better