Clyde Superscoreboard

BryceRFC1

Guys like Dalziel make it impossible for me to listen to this taig love in.

He in  particular is way way worse than the plethora of mutants who regularly feature.  His comments truly are vomit inducing.

No matter how bad things get I pray I'll never be so stuck for money I have to survive by licking fenian arse to make a living. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gazza1212 said:

Guys like Dalziel make it impossible for me to listen to this taig love in.

He in  particular is way way worse than the plethora of mutants who regularly feature.  His comments truly are vomit inducing.

No matter how bad things get I pray I'll never be so stuck for money I have to survive by licking fenian arse to make a living. 

All I hear in the media

Is beggars and haters on the attack

And so called friendly to Rangers guys in the media being sycophantic and nauseatingly apologetic all the time .

It really is gut wrenching, to hear how piss weak they all are, in defending us.

Never mind attacking any of our haters

51 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Out of curiosity mate . Who is presenter and what is his background ?

This is the list of beggar loving cunts that we have been used to hosting this show .

Richard park . Please spare me the usual jobsworth text eh

Paul Cooney

Peter Martin . Real name Peter McGuire

Gerry McCulloch ....................... All beggar lovers spanning decades

Add in Spew  Keevins and Mark Guidi who have filled in at times and there you have it .

It is nothing more than a scum loving  show for beggars and bheasts

And absolutely foolish bears that just take the bait

Gordon Duncan i think mate. Supposed to be a murderwell fan but comes across as if he has wet dreams about Saint Brenda and Savco. Whenever a tarrier called in with the new club drivel i noticed he sighed and said pish like i'll be getting tweets now complaining. Well Gordon its quite simple. Whenever they spout the pish say you are wrong i checked the spfl and uefa websites. Instead they are allowed to spout the lies unchallenged. DJ just sighs and of course says fuck all. Best thing to do with this tarrier love in is give it a wide berth. Once we beat Savco or win a major trophy again i may tune in for comedy value.

Don’t normally listen to it but tuned in last night and heard some poof from Cumbernauld (Ryan I think?) talking about Cummings, made some good points but then started talking about the Yes vote or something, switched off after 

Wont be tuning in again, Ryan you’re a clown. 

On 18/01/2018 at 00:24, hammer93 said:

I hear it at the work and last night a supposed Rangers fan was on slaughtering what was going on with our transfer policy......the only thing is he referred to Ibrox as the BIG HOOSE??

clearly a beggar as no real Rangers man would call Ibrox that.....their obsession holds no bounds

He's trying to take the Pish out the Rangers supporter who died who also said this.

On 18/01/2018 at 15:11, KWBear said:

I tend to agree with this. His stock perhaps isn’t as high as he’d like but I’m pretty sure he could bag a bottom half premier league job without much trouble. If fucking Alan pardew and Paul lambert are still considered relevant and are landing such jobs then Brenda can too, weird when people suggest otherwise. He may be a fucking sleekit, weird dick... but he’s competent enough to get a job down south (or overseas as he’s alluded to in the past) 

for that reason I think that if we have a strong finish to our season and look remotely set for challenging in season 18/19, then there’s a good chance that the cunt will do a bolt in the summer. He’s an egotistical Wanker and not the type who would look at the challenge from us and want to try and take us on, rather he’s the type of cunt to shite it and prefer to leave with his reputation intact, even though we’ve barely put up a fight since he came in. And you’re right, in Clarke they have a ready made replacement waiting in the wings. Fucking stick on certainty for their next manager

The guy is a fucking creepy, strange looking cunt Yet it was SO fucking predictable that the Scottish media would have a hardon for him from the go... which is exactly what has happened. I want him to stay as it will make it all the sweeter when the media’s messiah takes a doing and trudges off the pitch down the tunnel in that final game of the season knowing we have won the fucking league 

despicable cunt.

The tranny man’s stock will be in the shitter after he fks up an 11 point lead to a development coach. He’ll have no option but to stay another year to fight to get the title back before being sacked mid season during 18 / 19 ?

1 hour ago, Smile said:

He's trying to take the Pish out the Rangers supporter who died who also said this.

yip....Tiger Shaw cleared it up yesterday, I remember at the time of admin the tims were mentioning the big hoose on everything, that's how when I heard that roaster claiming to be a bear and shouting about the big hoose......I realised it was just another obsessed taig wanting to talk about Rangers