Ex Super Scoreboard Host, Gerry McCulloch, in a new job

Strange move, always looked at those in house channels as start up gigs for those who want to get into mainstream broadcasting, I'm guessing this points to that mob having big plans for their channel in the coming years

1 hour ago, NixonRFC said:

Strange move, always looked at those in house channels as start up gigs for those who want to get into mainstream broadcasting, I'm guessing this points to that mob having big plans for their channel in the coming years

Know a Bear who works Bauer. Said the SSB was too easy a job for McCulloch. He'll be getting more money too.

36 minutes ago, Dougie_B said:

Know a Bear who works Bauer. Said the SSB was too easy a job for McCulloch. He'll be getting more money too.

What is the script with this Company mate . They clearly know of the bias showed by their own station in this Country.

13 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

It is misguided plans and ambition..they are starting to believe their own propaganda.Nobody outside of Scotland or Ireland North and South gives a fuck about Celtic or indeed Scottish football.When Celtic played in their" spiritual" home Dublin against Liverpool..Irish Liverpool fans outnumbered the Celtic Fans 8 to 1. The dynamic football markets are in SE Asia India and China,how many are going to subscribe to watch Celtic v Kilmarnock over say a United Juventus or Barcelona game.If you cannot people from Perth and Kilmarnock to watch Scottish football what chances are there of getting somebody from Mumbai or Bangkok interested .Outside of the Glasgow derby Scottish football is a footnote now on a global scale..unfortunate but fact!

14 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

We have Jim Traynor, sure the head of broadcast pays a hefty Blue pound. 

13 hours ago, bluedylan said:

It is misguided plans and ambition..they are starting to believe their own propaganda.Nobody outside of Scotland or Ireland North and South gives a fuck about Celtic or indeed Scottish football.When Celtic played in their" spiritual" home Dublin against Liverpool..Irish Liverpool fans outnumbered the Celtic Fans 8 to 1. The dynamic football markets are in SE Asia India and China,how many are going to subscribe to watch Celtic v Kilmarnock over say a United Juventus or Barcelona game.If you cannot people from Perth and Kilmarnock to watch Scottish football what chances are there of getting somebody from Mumbai or Bangkok interested .Outside of the Glasgow derby Scottish football is a footnote now on a global scale..unfortunate but fact!

You are spot on , it cannot be over emphasised how little regard Scottish football is held in outside this country. Abroad they will be completely unaware of Celtics "achievements" in going this season unbeaten and if they are aware they shrug their shoulders, going unbeaten in this league last season is what any half way decent team would have done against the pish they were up against. Down in England they actually laugh about them bigging themselves up over such a mediocre claim. I still find it strange how even some of their more sensible supporters can delude themselves as to how they are regarded globally.

On 5/30/2017 at 7:49 AM, eejay the dj said:

What is the script with this Company mate . They clearly know of the bias showed by their own station in this Country.

Generally speaking, Lorraine Herbison runs the show...literally....they're puppets on a string and dance to her tune. They are shit stirrers really...why I don't listen. Tend to find most people bar a few make a tit of themselves on it.