*** Last chance to donate to Hollybush House (Combat Stress) Recreation Fund!!!

govanblue

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Zetland said:

I noticed on the flyer that they are having Shetland ponies at the Fete. Thought I might be able to post you an extra one to boost funds but I did not reckon on the ones here being a bit feisty and wild.

They also try to bite when you are wrapping them in brown paper and adding tape, not to mention where you stick the stamps!!

Oh well, PayPal will just have to do. :thumbup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:UK:

48 minutes ago, Zetland said:

I noticed on the flyer that they are having Shetland ponies at the Fete. Thought I might be able to post you an extra one to boost funds but I did not reckon on the ones here being a bit feisty and wild.

They also try to bite when you are wrapping them in brown paper and adding tape, not to mention where you stick the stamps!!

Oh well, PayPal will just have to do. :thumbup:

Have you tried PonyPal?  

4 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

There are a few places that do them, thinking about getting this one but waiting to see if we get our own design done. Saying that I'll probably end up with both :lol:

https://www.runflex.co.uk/combat-stress-tech-t

Much like myself. Having lost so much weight im having to buy them all again lol. The top ones the one I have on order https://www.knightsportswear.com/collections/r2r-combat-stress

Mind folks, the admission is only £2.50 (£1 concession)

Anything more that you choose to donate is just a bonus - it's the admission ticket that counts -that's the equivalent of a bum on a seat. :rangers:

If you're already a 17/18 Fund Member, you can donate via the same PayPal or Bank details. :tu:

10 hours ago, Zetland said:

Closed on Saturdays.

Also, this might be what @Perth_Campsie_Ger uses. Need I say more?! :lol:

:lol: I'm sure @govanblue will confirm I hate being owe people money, been stressed all day because so I didn't make it into town. So like a Rangers transfer I will day 48hrs:sarcasm:

6 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

:lol: I'm sure @govanblue will confirm I hate being owe people money, been stressed all day because so I didn't make it into town. So like a Rangers transfer I will day 48hrs:sarcasm:

So why do you continue to put yourself through it? :p:

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

So why do you continue to put yourself through it? :p:

I have both already but also have a wife who likes to keep an eye on everything so it's easier for me not visiting  the BD for a while than having my ears burst at home as to why I'm "spending money we don't have"

Much easier to pretend it's been spent shopping etc lol

18 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

:lol: fuck being @Zetlands husband, poor guy. Can see she will be good for the fund tho

4 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I have both already but also have a wife who likes to keep an eye on everything so it's easier for me not visiting  the BD for a while than having my ears burst at home as to why I'm "spending money we don't have"

Much easier to pretend it's been spent shopping etc lol

I'll bet Zetland's husband can donate whenever and wherever he wants though. :p:

38 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

No stressing required. We trust you as you are a Loyal Fund Member. :thumbup:

£500 now collected for the Hollybush House Recreation Fund.

from the following Good Bears:

@BallochBear

@Bobby Hume

@calio

@Courtyard Bear

@EKCO

@geneva_ger

@govanblue

@Johnny Dangerously

@Malvern

@offshoreworker

@onefootwillie

@only14me

@SW3

@TEFTONG

@toad

@Travelrug

@willygers4life

@Zetland

Plus the £300 donated by The Fund, gives us £800 

:rangers: :rangers::rangers:

Anybody else unable to make it to the fete on Saturday, feel free to donate the admission fee to us, and we'll make sure they get it.  That way you'll still be supporting them (for less than the price of a pint)even in your absence. :tu:

The all-new Hollybush House Recreation Fund is currently sitting at £515

12 hours ago, govanblue said:

Anybody else unable to make it to the fete on Saturday, feel free to donate the admission fee to us, and we'll make sure they get it.  That way you'll still be supporting them (for less than the price of a pint)even in your absence. :tu:

The all-new Hollybush House Recreation Fund is currently sitting at £515

absolutely fantastic bears every one well done:thumbsup:

Forgive me if I don't donate here but I will be attending this event as part of the "Ride In" as I do every year.

I also organise charity events at my lodge social club of which Combat Stress at Hollybush house benefit greatly.

If you are writing them a cheque make sure you make it out to Hollybush House and not Combat Stress as it is unlikely they will see any of the money directly.

Well done to all the folks who have donated so far and as always, GB you da man :UK: