Largs RSC

Had the privilege of being invited as a guest to Largs RSC dinner dance last night to celebrate their 50th anniversary.

what a night.  In Ibrox , Thornton suite, 

food was fantastic and the speakers were great. 

Sat at table with Davie Wilson and Tam Forsyth, two absolute legends of our great club

i hope Largs go on to celebrate another 50 years and wish them and their members all the best. A proper run bus 

6 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Had the privilege of being invited as a guest to Largs RSC dinner dance last night to celebrate their 50th anniversary.

Sat at table with Davie Wilson and Tam Forsyth, two absolute legends of our great club

i hope Largs go on to celebrate another 50 years and wish them and their members all the best. A proper run bus 

These clubs are the mainstay of our support and long may they prosper.

My club celebrates 30 years next year.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

OP doesny even support his local SC.

was talking to the guy off the bus who works for BT doing the stats at the doo last night over here.

Even he said the op has had the same tenner since 1991

9 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

One of original members of the Largs RSC Tom Evans is a good family friend of mine and he took me to my first games at Ibrox.   :rangers:

183290_10151066650396099_511235332_n.jpg

Just now, kplfishtank said:

Davie would have been with John and William , that's who I travelled with to the conventions 

He was himself when we bumped into him mate.

what one of John and William is the one that went with you for a loaf only for you to come back two days later? Might go hang bout wae him :lol:

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He was himself when we bumped into him mate.

what one of John and William is the one that went with you for a loaf only for you to come back two days later? Might go hang bout wae him :lol:

That was William , we went for a quick pint and decided 42 was better than 1.