Kilmarnock confirm Lee McCulloch as new manager

Smile

skysports-lee-mcculloch-kilmarnock-scott

lee McCulloch has been appointed as the new manager of Kilmarnock, the club confirmed on Monday.

The 39-year-old has been acting as interim manager since February after Lee Clark left the club to take charge at Bury, leading the team to an eighth-placed finish in the Scottish Premiership.

The former Scotland international retired from playing in 2016, having ended his career with Killie as a player/coach and taken on an initial caretaker position in January 2016.

Following his appointment, McCulloch stated: "I am thrilled to be taking on the role of manager at Kilmarnock.

"I have gained invaluable experience at the club, both as assistant manager and interim manager, and believe I am ready to take on the challenges of a Premiership manager.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

skysports-lee-mcculloch-kilmarnock-scott

ee McCulloch has been appointed as the new manager of Kilmarnock, the club confirmed on Monday.

The 39-year-old has been acting as interim manager since February after Lee Clark left the club to take charge at Bury, leading the team to an eighth-placed finish in the Scottish Premiership.

The former Scotland international retired from playing in 2016, having ended his career with Killie as a player/coach and taken on an initial caretaker position in January 2016.

Following his appointment, McCulloch stated: "I am thrilled to be taking on the role of manager at Kilmarnock.

"I have gained invaluable experience at the club, both as assistant manager and interim manager, and believe I am ready to take on the challenges of a Premiership manager.

ee McCulloch is probably better manager than Lee McCulloch.