SCOTLAND

1 hour ago, billscott said:

strange i was at the same 2 tournements  since euro 92 i have been to 1 game that was the play off v england at hampden and it was only because it was a free hospitality from my work  i will watch sat  but will not worry either way with the result  i hate that little arrogant prick strachan

That's the only game I've been to since EURO 92 as well and it was also hospitality ??

I've personally always preferred England. I've lived in a few countries but at least 2/3 of my life has been spent in Scotland. Even then I don't have any affinity. International football is the World Cup and Euro's. Nothing else. Given Scotland haven't been to either since I was in primary school how can you really be enthused? Add to that the fact the tartan army are complete twats, the SFA are corrupt, the team is made up of little Celtic supporting cunts with stupid haircuts....

Hopefully England beat them 3-0 and Scott brown breaks his leg trying to do Deli Ali. 

More of a Portugal and Mexico fan these days anyway.

As with all Scotland games I'll watch in the hope they win. Don't get over excited if they do and don't really bother myself if they lose.

just give the I don't support them cos the SFA didn't do anything for us patter a rest.

24 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Choose the hypocritical wanker Scott Brown who enjoys bevvy, kebabs, and sleeping on the streets.  Choose Leigh Griffiths and overlook racism for a competitive advantage. Choose Steven Naismith and his chronic fits of backstabbing.  Choose Craig Gordon, Kung Fu kicks, and an absence of red cards.  Choose James Forrest and Klippel-Feil syndrome.  Choose a SFA that have fined and fucked Rangers over at every opportunity over a period of years.  Choose booing Rangers players.  Choose a group of fans who like to wear kilts, tartan hats, and come from wee places in Scotland you've never even heard of.  Choose hating your own British identity.  Choose failing to qualify for anything.  Choose being a wanker, choose the Scottish national team. 

So... you are on the fence about supporting them or not? :whistle:

7 hours ago, Cam1872 said:

Always followed the national team and always will. 

They don't represent the SFA, they represent the country. 

Not really looking to argue about it, or change anyone's mind either way. 

I genuinely feel for you .

Nice you will cheering on Scot brown when he captains national team 

I'll be supporting Scotland. I refuse to let the Tartan Army bigots stop me from supporting my country.

I won't be at the game. Can't remember the last time I went to a Scotland game. It's not easy cheering them on because of the 'too many taigs' playing factor. I can't cheer on Brown, The Thumb, and others that play for Them. Still hope Scotland win, and maybe Broonaldo will get a career ending injury just to lighten my mood.?

Yassss. I love these threads.

I love to see the squirming little men filled with their self-loathing try and justify supporting their greatest  and original sporting rivals in the game's oldest fixture.

Meanwhile, win lose or draw, I am dressed in my Scotland attire safe in the knowledge that big fat Mike doesn't own one inch of my big sexy Adidas-bedecked Scottish body.

Yasssss. Writhe, little men, writhe.

:Scotland::Scotland::Scotland:

Bunch of daft, little, troglodyte fannies, especially those who say 'fuck Scotland.'

They are representing my country; of course I will be supporting them and wanting them to win; its just a bonus that we are playing England.  And, as for the couple of Scotland haters from Ulster who commented in this thread; why comment on another countries national team ?  Your team is in Baku on Sunday.

6 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

Yassss. I love these threads.

I love to see the squirming little men filled with their self-loathing try and justify supporting their greatest  and original sporting rivals in the game's oldest fixture.

Meanwhile, win lose or draw, I am dressed in my Scotland attire safe in the knowledge that big fat Mike doesn't own one inch of my big sexy Adidas-bedecked Scottish body.

Yasssss. Writhe, little men, writhe.

:Scotland::Scotland::Scotland:

Bunch of daft, little, troglodyte fannies, especially those who say 'fuck Scotland.'

We're all delighted for you.

Fuck them. The Tartan Trannies are a fucking joke anyway. Parading with their YES flags and then booing Rangers players, even though they play for the team they claim to support. Hope England fucking smash the cunts on Saturday just to see that lot greet. 

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

We're all delighted for you.

1 hour ago, Frank Harrison said:

You're an utter creep. 

He feeds off you're replies, it's what he wants, don't give him the satisfaction, he's a weird bastard and should just be left alone wanking into his SNP tea towel .