Welcome to Rangers Dalcio

Guest Lloyd72

Guest Lloyd72

RANGERS are delighted to announce the signing of Benfica attacker Dalcio on a season-long loan deal.

The forward player, who has played in a variety of positions during his career, passed a medical at the Rangers Training Centre and will immediately join up with his new teammates.

He joined Benfica from Belenenses in 2015 before having a spell back there on loan, where he gained experience in the Europa League, playing against Lech Poznan and Fiorentina.

He has represented Portugal at under-19 and under-20 level and last season he spent the bulk of his time with Benfica’s ‘B’ team, making 33 appearances and scoring three times.

He becomes Rangers’ third summer signing as Pedro Caixinha rebuilds his squad ahead of the new campaign

Speaking exclusively to RangersTV.tv on his arrival, he said: “What attracted me was the history of the club, the size of the club, and mainly, the supporters – the amazing fans the club has.

“The gaffer was a real influence on me too. I know he is really competitive and ambitious, and that was the reasons I wanted to join him.

“The manager has said he is here to help me and to improve me. On the club, we need to put it on top where it belongs.”

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Cardoso won't be much longer behind Dalcio as that's the one I want over the line more.

Not convinced with what I have read or seen on Dalcio but hopefully he can kick on and show us what he can do.

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

RANGERS are delighted to announce the signing of Benfica attacker Dalcio on a season-long loan deal.

The forward player, who has played in a variety of positions during his career, passed a medical at the Rangers Training Centre and will immediately join up with his new teammates.

He joined Benfica from Belenenses in 2015 before having a spell back there on loan, where he gained experience in the Europa League, playing against Lech Poznan and Fiorentina.

He has represented Portugal at under-19 and under-20 level and last season he spent the bulk of his time with Benfica’s ‘B’ team, making 33 appearances and scoring three times.

He becomes Rangers’ third summer signing as Pedro Caixinha rebuilds his squad ahead of the new campaign

Speaking exclusively to RangersTV.tv on his arrival, he said: “What attracted me was the history of the club, the size of the club, and mainly, the supporters – the amazing fans the club has.

“The gaffer was a real influence on me too. I know he is really competitive and ambitious, and that was the reasons I wanted to join him.

“The manager has said he is here to help me and to improve me. On the club, we need to put it on top where it belongs.”

Must have been shown the Penny Arcade rendition...

6 minutes ago, wilberforce1 said:

Must have been shown the Penny Arcade rendition...

Actually read a bit from Alex Rae today saying foreigners were taught a few Rangers songs to help integrate and given a DVD to watch to get a better understanding of what we're all about.

3 minutes ago, OhW said:

I was trying to find him last night. Don't think he's in the game.

I went Leon on Sunday to see Pena, had to be playing the manky mob.

Was getting beat 2-1 at half time then he went 3-1 so i just started kicking hell out his team, floored Brown a few times, 65 minutes in and the game was abandoned at 6-1:lol:

He probably thought i was a crazy Mexican.