• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Did you call me dear????? ????

No, source is bang on. Im not on Twatter 

Dare lol 

Mate every cunt has got a source on here, unfortunately they all turn out to be shite. Did your source forget that they can't be confirmed until they get international clearance or do you have inside information on this too?

Anyway, there there's 20 odd pages in the TF for both of them but that wouldn't get you the attention you crave would it? 

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

? mate let's not forget in the grand scheme of things £2.7 million is fuck all in football. 

Given what we've been through in fairly recent times, it's a lot of money. Even more when you consider we have hardly any shirt sales income for a club of our size. It's definitely a gamble that I hope pays off.

2 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Dare lol 

Mate every cunt has got a source on here, unfortunately they all turn out to be shite. Did your source forget that they can't be confirmed until they get international clearance or do you have inside information on this too?

Anyway, there there's 20 odd pages in the TF for both of them but that wouldn't get you the attention you crave would it? 

Signings confirmed - but of course subject to work permits but theres nothing to suggest that there will be a problem 

3 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Dare lol 

Attention i crave??? Dont read my posts mate - i cant be arsed with all the arguing shit on here 

Let's leave it at that 

Given some of the pish that have been given work permits in Scottish football over the last several years I can't see how two Mexican international players can be turned down.

If that turns out to be the case Rangers need to come out all guns blazing asking why Kouassi Eboue who had only started 10 first team games in his eitire career managed to get one for peadodise.