Fees agreed and confirmed for Pena and Herrera

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Canny be spending that much on them according to some on here ..anything more than 500k and the glass half empty mob are out with their . That's that fucked no chance and were no getting him ..

Nice to see were buying quality for decent cash 

4 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

:lol:

Hit a nerve I think, who says I wasn't vigilant and aware when Shyte was raping our club? Big assumption that I only have this vigilance for King I think. The same vigilance I had for Ashley - but that doesn't suit your... argument I guess you'd call it that.

Keep twisting your knickers though, your baws must be in a right state! :p: 

Not at all, just pointing out obvious things. I read posts on the internet and then realise I just need to stop reading them.

43 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Canny be spending that much on them according to some on here ..anything more than 500k and the glass half empty mob are out with their . That's that fucked no chance and were no getting him ..

Nice to see were buying quality for decent cash 

Hopefully they're good uns and pedro's got an eye for players, can't have a season like last again. Looking forward to see the first game and how they all play together

Have to admit. Pena and cardoso have made me slightly optimistic for the season ahead, one I had written off before the previous one had even reached the halfway stage. 

• gogzy locked this topic