Take a moment this morning.....

To raise your glass to Sandy Jardine,during this whole farce of the last few years he was the one true Rangers man who really cared about the club,kept us unified and did it unconditionally,he loved our club and we loved him,while others were in the boardroom robbing us blind he rallied our support more than anyone,to Sandy,true legend 

the guy was a true rangers legend. i'm one of the younger supporters and never got to see him play. heard all about him from my dad though. however my memory of him that i'll never forget is marching with thousands up fans up to hampden. 

BmBgo4hIYAAljcM.jpg-large.jpeg

RIP Sandy.

Sandy Sandy, Sandy in royal blue

We're half crazy over the love of you.

We think you're really perfect.

When we fuck the Glasgow Celtic.

You look so sweet, with the ball at your feet.

Why don't you give us a goal or two!

A nice wee song from the 1970's there, to the tune of Daisy, Daisy ......(I think?)

10 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

To raise your glass to Sandy Jardine,during this whole farce of the last few years he was the one true Rangers man who really cared about the club,kept us unified and did it unconditionally,he loved our club and we loved him,while others were in the boardroom robbing us blind he rallied our support more than anyone,to Sandy,true legend 

:tu:

Good on you mate .... Sandy Jardine missed but never ever forgotten ..... brilliant player and a real proper gentleman ....  a True Blue through and through.

:UK:

23 hours ago, one55 said:

the guy was a true rangers legend. i'm one of the younger supporters and never got to see him play. heard all about him from my dad though. however my memory of him that i'll never forget is marching with thousands up fans up to hampden. 

RIP Sandy.

Sadly,he is missed about the place.
Took your advice and saluted him with a couple of whisky's.

my first memory of sandy jardine was watching him score a penalty against hibs back in the late 70s,he has always been up there in my list of top player,also rangers true legend:happy:

In my time of supporting Rangers through the best and the worst, I can honestly say that in my opinion Sandy is the one I respect the most.

And mainly because at a very desperate time when we needed a hero we could respect as a leader and spokesman for our club and fans, he stood proud and alone, not just an ex-player with an opinion, but a man of great honesty, dignity and stature.

22 minutes ago, tannerall said:

In my time of supporting Rangers through the best and the worst, I can honestly say that in my opinion Sandy is the one I respect the most.

And mainly because at a very desperate time when we needed a hero we could respect as a leader and spokesman for our club and fans, he stood proud and alone, not just an ex-player with an opinion, but a man of great honesty, dignity and stature.

He never wavered at all did he ... he was always true blue

On 6/7/2017 at 9:51 AM, one55 said:

RIP Sandy.

Absolute Rolls Royce of a player , his Rangers career is brilliant but for me it's topped by him winning the Scottish player of the year at 36 yrs of age playing as a sweeper for Hearts. His reputation hasn't been embellished by age, Sandy was pure class on and off the park and to think he started his career as a centre forward shows he was the complete player .

On 6/7/2017 at 9:51 AM, one55 said:

RIP Sandy.

who is the blonde in the picture?   :sex:

True Rangers legend. How much he must have been hurt by the actions of thepeople who were involved in the club in recent years. Always conducted himself with great dignity. 

I was luck enough to see him play at his best . He always gave 100% and put Rangers first. I remember him playing centre forward for the first part of a season till we bought Colin Stein . He scored a few goals as well great man 

There was a time when he was doing some promotional work with Dalglish and both our club papers were giving away giant posters. I won one in Rangers news and it spent years on my bedroom wall, old paper would come down but that was always stuck back up there when re papered. Proper role model that conducted himself impeccably.