Braehead Clan ice hockey

450px-PengrowthSaddledome.jpg

On 6/7/2017 at 8:18 PM, Band of Brothers said:

Been to the saddle dome in Toronto for a game it was brilliant and actually fancy going to see Braehead just never got round to it.

Hey bud, the Saddledome is in Calgary, Alberta. The Toronto Maple Leafs play in the Rogers Centre.

Hockey is a great fast-paced game.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice the first thing anyone says about hockey is "it's great, you get a beer at the game". Which leads me to think it's shite and you'd be better off in a pub rather than being surrounded by hoards of the aforementioned SNP/Tartan army types. 

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Enjoy Ice Hockey. Unforgivable that I haven't been yet. Will try to go this season.

Only 1 competitive game at home mate that's next Saturday against Manchester then nothing at braehead till October due to Disney on ice lol imagine that in the NHL ??

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Enjoy Ice Hockey. Unforgivable that I haven't been yet. Will try to go this season.

Decent if you've got a wee dude you could take they'd enjoy it, if not you can atleast get a beer during it.

My best pal has went baw deep with it I think he's just renewed his 2nd season ticket 

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Decent if you've got a wee dude you could take they'd enjoy it, if not you can atleast get a beer during it.

My best pal has went baw deep with it I think he's just renewed his 2nd season ticket 

Me to mate I'm going into my 4th season , just walk or if shit weather get the bus straight to braehead from ibrox on a Saturday , they get a bigger crowed than some spl teams ??

24 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Only 1 competitive game at home mate that's next Saturday against Manchester then nothing at braehead till October due to Disney on ice lol imagine that in the NHL ??

:megaanguish:

Over in NY soon and missing the start of the season by a bawhair. Would have went to a game otherwise.

I might sound really thick when I ask this, but is it cold. She was wanting to take the boy over to watch it. Took the boy to the Indoor Skiing for a few lessons before he went to Italy with the school over at Breahead and I was fecking frozen standing watching him from the veiwing area just outside the bar. A wouldn't fancy sitting in that for a game.?

21 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I might sound really thick when I ask this, but is it cold. She was wanting to take the boy over to watch it. Took the boy to the Indoor Skiing for a few lessons before he went to Italy with the school over at Breahead and I was fecking frozen standing watching him from the veiwing area just outside the bar. A wouldn't fancy sitting in that for a game.?

Pila?

29 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

It's warm mate folk just wear t shirts etc depending on weather outside , never been cold in braehead once ????

Just now, Cedrick said:

It's warm mate folk just wear t shirts etc depending on weather outside , never been cold in braehead once ????

35 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I know the bit your talking about over in escape it's nothing like that mate ?? Easily get away with a t shirt 

On 24/08/2017 at 11:40 AM, B1872 said:

Quite a few worst cunts in my work that have given up their season tickets for Rangers and taking their kids to this now instead. Howling bastards!

Aye that's taking it to far , it's a night out not in the veins 

20 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Pila?

Am just catching up on this as a fell asleep after work the day and having a lazy night. Thought you were trying to take the piss with that Pila? 

It was the one word reply that caught me out and I just thought Rice. ? Even though it's wrong spelling for the Pilau Rice.

But yeah it was there that the school went. Came back and they all got a DVD with pictures from the holiday. Two of the school teachers were wee darlings?

3 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Am just catching up on this as a fell asleep after work the day and having a lazy night. Thought you were trying to take the piss with that Pila? 

It was the one word reply that caught me out and I just thought Rice. ? Even though it's wrong spelling for the Pilau Rice.

But yeah it was there that the school went. Came back and they all got a DVD with pictures from the holiday. Two of the school teachers were wee darlings?

:lol: 

Went there with school a few year ago as well, good place.