Rangers to play Ards

On 08/06/2017 at 1:29 PM, ps95v7 said:

Although not Ards, will never forget Linfield played us in Windsor Park when the Bstds over here wouldn't even let us play Kelly Hearts in a benefit game SFA c&nts would not grant us a liecence they wanted us dead, ended up starting the season with 6 players to play Brechin, so NI every time fkn short memory.com?

This and also nobody should ever complain about a trip across the water

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 08/06/2017 at 1:32 PM, Siam69 said:

The first round qualifiers could be against a Norn Iron team also, Ballymena United, or Coleraine. 

Both good Proddy teams. 

My da used to travel to Ibrox with the Ballymena boys for many's a year. 

You suggesting Crusaders are papes? :lol:

8 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

This time we may send the new lads as they'll need to get playing time before the real games start at the end of the month.

The real games start THIS month!

7 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

That's what I said.

We start our European adventure at the end of the month, hopefully we don't end our European adventure at the same time.

You said send the new lads to get some game time before the end of the month - the friendly isn't until July 18th!

On 6/8/2017 at 1:29 PM, ps95v7 said:

Although not Ards, will never forget Linfield played us in Windsor Park when the Bstds over here wouldn't even let us play Kelly Hearts in a benefit game SFA c&nts would not grant us a liecence they wanted us dead, ended up starting the season with 6 players to play Brechin, so NI every time fkn short memory.com?

We did let us play kelty hearts

I was there. Was some guys testimonial. We were supposed to be playing in a tourney in Southampton then that went away and the trip was to fucking Fife instead 

On 08/06/2017 at 0:31 PM, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

We need to stop going to Northern Ireland for pre season and play teams that will actually give us a challenge.

Unless we are sending a youth side.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9197641/Cash-strapped-Rangers-arrange-money-raising-Linfield-fixture.html

we owe our Ulster brethren everything, especially Linfield.  sorry mate but you're full of shite with that comment. 

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 10:16 PM, HG5 said:

You said send the new lads to get some game time before the end of the month - the friendly isn't until July 18th!

Ah, didn't spot that.

I would have expected us to play a couple of games prior to Europe as going in cold doesn't make sense.

12 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Quite looking forward to that. 

I booked the whole two weeks off for the 12th :lol: 

Heading over to London for a bit during the two weeks aswell to say hello to the Queen. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Quite looking forward to that. 

I booked the whole two weeks off for the 12th :lol: 

Heading over to London for a bit during the two weeks aswell to say hello to the Queen. 

Where abouts are you staying, apart from Buck house I mean ...

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Where abouts are you staying, apart from Buck house I mean ...

It's beside Hyde Park. Can't mind the name of the hotel. 

Going to see Tom Petty and probably watch my girlfriend cry for the entirety of Stevie Nicks being on stage before him. 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Going to see Tom Petty and probably watch my girlfriend cry for the entirety of Stevie Nicks being on stage before him. 

That'll be steep :winnings:

Seen the posters up advertising that, aye.

Loved a bit of Stevie Nicks when I was younger and smoking about a half ounce of hash a day :pipe:

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

That'll be steep :winnings:

Seen the posters up advertising that, aye.

Loved a bit of Stevie Nicks when I was younger and smoking about a half ounce of hash a day :pipe:

Aye, it's already costing a shit load and we haven't even got to the place yet :lol: 

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You could always just go your own way.... :pipe:

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2017 at 0:46 PM, Chineseboy said:

I feel very proud that we always go to play in NI. Other clubs go on glamorous pre season trips but we as a club have never forgotten where a number of our support come from. 

Well said. 10/10 ?