Commercial Interests in Mexico?

Just a thought here, when the boss was appointed we heard a lot about his vision for the club and again when we were looking at appointing a "local" coach the guys who never got the gig spoke about his vision and how we could catch them.

Does anyone think part of this was to bring in well known Mexican players with a view to expanding the brand with TV and merchandising opportunity's in a county that lives and breathes football?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Commercial interest I Mexico?

Aye the university graduates in chemistry are setting up crack cocaine factories.

Boom!

Didn't have to wait long for the crack cocaine references!

Now waiting for the cartel and smelly work shy jokes:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, BearInTheWood said:

Boom!

Didn't have to wait long for the crack cocaine references!

Now waiting for the cartel and smelly work shy jokes:thumbsup:

Sorry forgot to mention the polis earn fantastic bonuses for turning a blind eye.

While millions live in shanty town huts.:bangbang:

A few years back, on holiday in cancun, the wife wanted to go shopping, ragin at leavin the All Inc, ma mood was eased when I realised that all the tv's in the mall were showing old firm classics, all bears victories btw, she thought it was great when I stopped moaning, thinking it was because I could get a beer while shopping, never realising it was really the games that changed my mood. 

2 hours ago, archangel gabriel amato said:

Just a thought here, when the boss was appointed we heard a lot about his vision for the club and again when we were looking at appointing a "local" coach the guys who never got the gig spoke about his vision and how we could catch them.

Does anyone think part of this was to bring in well known Mexican players with a view to expanding the brand with TV and merchandising opportunity's in a county that lives and breathes football?

Aye but were no exactly bringing in regular mexican internationals. I imagine pedros knowledge is mostly in these leagues, thats why hes signing these players.