Commercial Interests in Mexico?

3 hours ago, archangel gabriel amato said:

Just a thought here, when the boss was appointed we heard a lot about his vision for the club and again when we were looking at appointing a "local" coach the guys who never got the gig spoke about his vision and how we could catch them.

Does anyone think part of this was to bring in well known Mexican players with a view to expanding the brand with TV and merchandising opportunity's in a county that lives and breathes football?

The frightening thought is that nobody at the club would have thought about exploiting this... only thing is I'm not sure the guys we are signing are big enough names in their homeland. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Highly doubt it tbh.

Think it's more a case of Pedro bringing in players he thinks he can trust to do the job for him, nothing more.

Trust you to fuck up a good conspiracy case :isay:

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not to say that we aren't being funded by Mexican druglords laundering their money via Dave:lol:

Bheggars are begging for some dirt to throw:lol:

I guess we could do another 'Agent Orange' and slip a few hints to the Rhecord suggesting this is the case; then sign a few Colombians to get the Bhggars really apoplectic :thuglife:

11 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

The next NARSA held in Tijuana

That's some place. When Rangers played LA Galaxy day after the game we took a drive down to see what it was really like. Fuck me getting offered gear and a BJ before lunch time.

wouldnt like to hang about there at night though. 

38 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

That's some place. When Rangers played LA Galaxy day after the game we took a drive down to see what it was really like. Fuck me getting offered gear and a BJ before lunch time.

wouldnt like to hang about there at night though. 

Just like Drumchapel Shopping centre then on any weekday.

5 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I'd like to stick my name in the hat for our overseas ambassador. Willing to sample the local produce too in our fight for exposure 

It's a tough job but one I'm willing to do for the cause

Thats the kind of spirit of adventure that made this country great.  RM salutes you sir