What happened to the Member KAI.

Smile

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Did Michael Stone not head that gang at one point? Sure I read in his book he was head of one of the tartan gangs from Rathcoole before joining the UDA

He might of done..there is a book not long released about the Tartans ,going to get it on monday,when I  am finished with it will post it over to you

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tartan-Gangs-Paramilitaries-Loyalist-Backlash/dp/178138326X

25 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

He might of done..there is a book not long released about the Tartans ,going to get it on monday,when I  am finished with it will post it over to you

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tartan-Gangs-Paramilitaries-Loyalist-Backlash/dp/178138326X

Thanks for link ,just bought this and match day. Looking forward to reading them.

22 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Why's this in the Bears' Den though? It's fuckall to do with Rangers.

Who really gives a fuck anyway? If someone stops posting for a while then leave them to it. 

Shit storm if you stopped though mate

He's on annual leave from RM. Using all his holidays up before the new season starts. 

As soon as we lose a game or something goes awry boardroom wise then he'll reach out, he's the epitome of the nostalgic Rangers fan stuck in the 1990s