What happened to the Member KAI.

Smile

Gone abroad to train up for a staunch Protestant Jihad against all those he disagrees with: taigs, Scottish independents, cellic fans, catholic church, SFA, Scotland supporters, Aberdeen fans, Dundee United fans, Hibs fans, Hearts fans, every other team in Scotland fans, Ally McCoist (especially Ally McCoist), the board, Rangers fan groups, Rangers fan representatives, Rangers merchandise rip off merchants, various assorted RM posters who have annoyed or argued with him at various times (that's about 95% of RM members) starting with @Bluepeter9, then  anyone else who annoys him in the process.

Once he completes this task he will have purged his demons and got rid of his anger so will withdraw from society and go and live as a hermit in a wee tent on top of Dumbarton Rock spending his time in peace lighting wee candles for random causes.

Either that or he's just having a good time on holiday. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Gone abroad to train up for a staunch Protestant Jihad against all those he disagrees with: taigs, Scottish independents, cellic fans, catholic church, SFA, Scotland supporters, Aberdeen fans, Dundee United fans, Hibs fans, Hearts fans, every other team in Scotland fans, Ally McCoist (especially Ally McCoist), the board, Rangers fan groups, Rangers fan representatives, Rangers merchandise rip off merchants, various assorted RM posters who have annoyed or argued with him at various times (that's about 95% of RM members) starting with @Bluepeter9, then  anyone else who annoys him in the process.

Once he completes this task he will have purged his demons and got rid of his anger so will withdraw from society and go and live as a hermit in a wee tent on top of Dumbarton Rock spending his time in peace lighting wee candles for random causes.

Heard he only manages to get it up if he's wearing his SNP rosette and his Nobs facing Mecca.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Sweetheart will knock fuck outta him.

He knows fine well, that's her job ...

I thought it was the bold Williamson who was the official songwriter..??..

Hope KAI is ok..Mibee just took an extended break..??

39 minutes ago, tannerall said:

The @The Dude's next blog is all about his training regime, his dedication.

Kai specifically asked for the Dude, he wouldn't trust anyone else, they're very close.

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I thought it was the bold Williamson who was the official songwriter..??..

Hope KAI is ok..Mibee just took an extended break..??

I heard a rumour they're actually the same person, anyone ever seen sweetheart and Williamson at the same time?

Songs are so similar, it's a dead give away ...

44 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He PM'd me saying he's taking the summer off to write new songs for all our signings..

Could be the new Bob Dylan, maybe he'll come up with something like this:

I love you from the bottom, of my Rangers heart.
I love you in the songs, I write and sing

Love you because, you put me in my rightful place
And I love the optimism that you bring

Cheap, never cheap
I'll sing you songs till you're asleep
When you've gone upstairs I'll creep
And write it all down, down, down, down

Oh Bruno, oh Carlos, oh Dorrans, oh Candeias
I wrote so many songs about you
I forget your name, I forget your name
Cardoso, Ryan Jack, Vlad Weiss too ?
I forget your name
Cardoso, Ryan Jack, Vlad Weiss too ?
I forget your name

I love your from the bottom of my Rangers heart
I love the way you never ask me why
I love to write about putting tims in their place
And I love you 'till my fountain pen runs dry

Deep so deep, title number 55 I hope to reap
Depends upon the taigs you beat, make them weep, and cry, taigey cry, cry, cry, cry

Oh Cardoso, Ryan Jack, Vlad Weiss too ?
You'll win us the league title, I wrote this song for you
I wrote this song for you

Oh Cardoso, Ryan Jack, Vlad Weiss too ?

I wrote this song for you...............