What happened to the Member KAI.

Smile

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Maybe he doesn't wanna spend time in his fone while on holiday ya roaster ,it had already been said a few times b4 ur comment ...pape face

You spell phone with an 'f' and ask me if I'm stupid?  Ya fucken halfwit :lol:

Aye, I'm sure KAI can't spare 5 minutes to check the news or log in to RangersMedia.  It's so often the case when we go on holiday.

Back in reality, KAI has been one of Pedro's biggest detractors. I'm interested to see if that's still the case, or if it's the biggest u-turn since Theresa May called a snap election.

21 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You spell phone with an 'f' and ask me if I'm stupid?  Ya fucken halfwit :lol:

Aye, I'm sure KAI can't spare 5 minutes to check the news or log in to RangersMedia.  It's so often the case when we go on holiday.

Back in reality, KAI has been one of Pedro's biggest detractors. I'm interested to see if that's still the case, or if it's the biggest u-turn since Theresa May called a snap election.

What reason would he or anyone else have to change his mind on Pedro at this stage?

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

What reason would he or anyone else have to change his mind on Pedro at this stage?

Decent point. We are in the exact same place as we where with warburton in my eyes. Know 1 or 2 of the players and have to trust the managers judgement on the rest. 

I just hope we don't get dejavu ?

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Decent point. We are in the exact same place as we where with warburton in my eyes. Know 1 or 2 of the players and have to trust the managers judgement on the rest. 

I just hope we don't get dejavu ?

Yip, and were in the same situation with Warburton where folk are acting like he's a hero when he's done nothing so far, TMB is acting like KAI or other posters will have done a uturn and should be apologizing

If folk want to have a Pedro circle jerk after a few signings they can go ahead, but I'll stay here in the real world and praise him when he deserves it

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Yip, and were in the same situation with Warburton where folk are acting like he's a hero when he's done nothing so far, TMB is acting like KAI or other posters will have done a uturn and should be apologizing

If folk want to have a Pedro circle jerk after a few signings they can go ahead, but I'll stay here in the real world and praise him when he deserves it

Mate I'm the worst for it if I'm totally honest. I buy right in to all the shite them regret it when it goes tits up :lol:

But I'm smart enough to know when not to get carried away nowadays.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Mate I'm the worst for it if I'm totally honest. I buy right in to all the shite them regret it when it goes tits up :lol:

But I'm smart enough to know when not to get carried away nowadays.

I think its a symptom of the new age hipster generation, they think every player needs a song and that we need to be happy and positive about everything. They need a hero and will give hero status to folk who haven't earned it

I'll be happy when I've got reason to. Maybe I'm getting old or maybe because I'm worn out and sick of being let down over and over, dunno. But I'm a lot more pessimistic than I used to be, that's not to say I don't jump for joy when we do well but I don't feel the need to "manufacture" glory the way the younger ones do.

Basically I'm saying that I understand that were shite ATM, but I'm sure the good times will come. So I dont feel the need too pretend they're here already

32 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I absolutely agree with you.  Truth is, I know very little about Pedro or the players he's signed.  This could very easily turn in to another false dawn and difficult season for us.  Let's hope that's not the case.

Also, I have nothing against KAI and was just having a bit of banter.  If he comes on here and still openly dislikes Pedro then fair play to the guy.  To many assume the popular position because it's easier, or worse still, it attracts likes. 

16 minutes ago, Smile said:

Never get high onyour fyour own asytupply.

16 minutes ago, Smile said:

Never get high on your own supply.

Corectmundo especially when you have money to count as ITs easy to make a mistake and harder to sort IF your on the slash.