Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Band of Brothers

F1

55 posts in this topic

So the data confirms that Hamilton's speed more or less didn't change. 

So Vettel has rammed into the back of him, pulled up level, then rammed into the side of him.

Unreal :lol: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

So the data confirms that Hamilton's speed more or less didn't change. 

So Vettel has rammed into the back of him, pulled up level, then rammed into the side of him.

Unreal :lol: 

Hitting the arse of his car I can understand, it was a misjudgement, going alongside and ramming into him is just petulant and has to be disciplined surely?

Still Hamilton is a wee dick anyway so not bothered but that was poor form from Seb imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

So the data confirms that Hamilton's speed more or less didn't change. 

So Vettel has rammed into the back of him, pulled up level, then rammed into the side of him.

Unreal :lol: 

I think Hamilton's speed should have increased dramatically at that point of track tho as leaving the apex of the corner he entered into an acceleration zone, Vettel was right to expect him to pull away, but wrong in his judgement in keeping close.

The road rage moment was pretty funny, Vet will no doubt get further reprimanded but it's moments like that that'll increase viewer numbers so maybe not under liberty media. 

Best race of the season easy.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope Seb kicks his cunt in

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, calio said:

I think Hamilton's speed should have increased dramatically at that point of track tho as leaving the apex of the corner he entered into an acceleration zone, Vettel was right to expect him to pull away, but wrong in his judgement in keeping close.

The road rage moment was pretty funny, Vet will no doubt get further reprimanded but it's moments like that that'll increase viewer numbers so maybe not under liberty media. 

Best race of the season easy.

Best race in a long time, had a hint of the old races with unforgiving corners, long fast straights and cars getting fixed to go back out again. The only thing was the ridiculous amount of time the safety car was out, the stewards didn't have a clue how to clear a track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe Hamilton was at fault, then he again slowed and veered into Vettel. The little bollocks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hamilton is completely within his rights to do whatever the fuck he pleases, as lead car. Vettel was 100% to blame, and I think he should and will get thrown out of the race completely when they look at this. No points and everyone else should move up one place.

It was a ridiculous thing to do, and as someone mentioned at the time, (can't remember who)it is a terrible example to all the millions of young fans who idolise and copy these champions of F1. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

Hamilton is completely within his rights to do whatever the fuck he pleases, as lead car. Vettel was 100% to blame, and I think he should and will get thrown out of the race completely when they look at this. No points and everyone else should move up one place.

And a further race ban. You could see by steaming alongside Hamilton, that Vettel had lost the plot. Then steering towards Hamiltons car is further reason to believe that he was capable of endangering life on the track. I'm willing to consider that if Hamilton had really got close to an overtaking move that Vettel would have taken him out. The Germans have got previous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

And a further race ban. You could see by steaming alongside Hamilton, that Vettel had lost the plot. Then steering towards Hamiltons car is further reason to believe that he was capable of endangering life on the track. I'm willing to consider that if Hamilton had really got close to an overtaking move that Vettel would have taken him out. The Germans have got previous.

I am not sure if he would have taken him out later, as the moment had passed in a sense, but yes, the Germans do indeed have previous! I can still remember Schumacher blatantly cheating Hill out of the 94 World Championship. The rest is history!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The greatest driver ever took out his team mate on the first corner of a race to win the world championship, at race speed, not behind a safety car. All this pontificating going on, and these cars at the safest places in the world at safety car speeds. 

Vettel was a cock on Sunday but Hamilton is a complete wanker, so I am struggling to get uptight about it. Hamilton has spent his whole career getting the very best treatment from his team, so boo hoo.

Young verstappen has done much more dangerous stuff on the track whilst in race mode, the kid has guts and is a bit of a nutter people want to watch him though.

Edited by dummiesoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

The greatest driver ever took out his team mate on the first corner of a race to win the world championship, at race speed, not behind a safety car. All this pontificating going on, and these cars at the safest places in the world at safety car speeds. 

Vettel was a cock on Sunday but Hamilton is a complete wanker, so I am struggling to get uptight about it. Hamilton has spent his whole career getting the very best treatment from his team, so boo hoo.

Young verstappen has done much more dangerous stuff on the track whilst in race mode, the kid has guts and is a bit of a nutter people want to watch him though.

What Vettel did wasn't particularly dangerous at that speed, you are right, but it was petulance of the highest order which could easily have damaged Hamilton's car, resulting in him being out of the race, which in the event of even Vettel being disqualified, would have been no good to Hamilton if he was not in the race. It was ridiculous and plain as day to see it was his own fault.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

What Vettel did wasn't particularly dangerous at that speed, you are right, but it was petulance of the highest order which could easily have damaged Hamilton's car, resulting in him being out of the race, which in the event of even Vettel being disqualified, would have been no good to Hamilton if he was not in the race. It was ridiculous and plain as day to see it was his own fault.

It was indeed and to be honest my defence of him was a bit tongue in cheek.  Hamilton just whinges when things don't go his way, constantly.  The points about dangerous driving are important, I think this incident is a spit the dummy moment, nothing more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No further action to be taken against Vettel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No further action to be taken against Vettel.

Thats shocking the more I watch it the more I think wee fucking rat bastard!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ferrari have friends in high places, and have always held sway over the FIA.

jean-todt-sebastian-vettel.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My boy having an interview tomorrow with an F1 team 😊

Not a massive fan of F1 myself but enough freebies......

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2017 at 6:49 PM, Rangers_no1 said:

No further action to be taken against Vettel.

Yes, Mr Todt seen to that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of best finishes to a race I've seen in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At last Verstappen has managed to get further than 1st lap and giving Vettel a cunt of a time :thuglife:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2017 at 6:49 PM, Rangers_no1 said:

No further action to be taken against Vettel.

Karma had something waiting for him..:mutley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Karma had something waiting for him..:mutley:

What an end to that race glad Hamilton won hate that wee bastard Vettel

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hamilton should get the Euromillions on midweek, what a day he's had!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

What an end to that race glad Hamilton won hate that wee bastard Vettel

I am not a big fan of Hamilton but really don't like Vettel...Neither of them is fit to hold onto Jim Clark's racing gloves..That was a real driver..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I am not a big fan of Hamilton but really don't like Vettel...Neither of them is fit to hold onto Jim Clark's racing gloves..That was a real driver..

No health and safety back then it must have been one of the most dangerous sports going then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0