• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamilton is completely within his rights to do whatever the fuck he pleases, as lead car. Vettel was 100% to blame, and I think he should and will get thrown out of the race completely when they look at this. No points and everyone else should move up one place.

It was a ridiculous thing to do, and as someone mentioned at the time, (can't remember who)it is a terrible example to all the millions of young fans who idolise and copy these champions of F1. 

11 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

Hamilton is completely within his rights to do whatever the fuck he pleases, as lead car. Vettel was 100% to blame, and I think he should and will get thrown out of the race completely when they look at this. No points and everyone else should move up one place.

And a further race ban. You could see by steaming alongside Hamilton, that Vettel had lost the plot. Then steering towards Hamiltons car is further reason to believe that he was capable of endangering life on the track. I'm willing to consider that if Hamilton had really got close to an overtaking move that Vettel would have taken him out. The Germans have got previous.

2 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

And a further race ban. You could see by steaming alongside Hamilton, that Vettel had lost the plot. Then steering towards Hamiltons car is further reason to believe that he was capable of endangering life on the track. I'm willing to consider that if Hamilton had really got close to an overtaking move that Vettel would have taken him out. The Germans have got previous.

I am not sure if he would have taken him out later, as the moment had passed in a sense, but yes, the Germans do indeed have previous! I can still remember Schumacher blatantly cheating Hill out of the 94 World Championship. The rest is history!

The greatest driver ever took out his team mate on the first corner of a race to win the world championship, at race speed, not behind a safety car. All this pontificating going on, and these cars at the safest places in the world at safety car speeds. 

Vettel was a cock on Sunday but Hamilton is a complete wanker, so I am struggling to get uptight about it. Hamilton has spent his whole career getting the very best treatment from his team, so boo hoo.

Young verstappen has done much more dangerous stuff on the track whilst in race mode, the kid has guts and is a bit of a nutter people want to watch him though.

9 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

The greatest driver ever took out his team mate on the first corner of a race to win the world championship, at race speed, not behind a safety car. All this pontificating going on, and these cars at the safest places in the world at safety car speeds. 

Vettel was a cock on Sunday but Hamilton is a complete wanker, so I am struggling to get uptight about it. Hamilton has spent his whole career getting the very best treatment from his team, so boo hoo.

Young verstappen has done much more dangerous stuff on the track whilst in race mode, the kid has guts and is a bit of a nutter people want to watch him though.

What Vettel did wasn't particularly dangerous at that speed, you are right, but it was petulance of the highest order which could easily have damaged Hamilton's car, resulting in him being out of the race, which in the event of even Vettel being disqualified, would have been no good to Hamilton if he was not in the race. It was ridiculous and plain as day to see it was his own fault.

5 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

What Vettel did wasn't particularly dangerous at that speed, you are right, but it was petulance of the highest order which could easily have damaged Hamilton's car, resulting in him being out of the race, which in the event of even Vettel being disqualified, would have been no good to Hamilton if he was not in the race. It was ridiculous and plain as day to see it was his own fault.

It was indeed and to be honest my defence of him was a bit tongue in cheek.  Hamilton just whinges when things don't go his way, constantly.  The points about dangerous driving are important, I think this incident is a spit the dummy moment, nothing more. 

23 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

What an end to that race glad Hamilton won hate that wee bastard Vettel

I am not a big fan of Hamilton but really don't like Vettel...Neither of them is fit to hold onto Jim Clark's racing gloves..That was a real driver..

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I am not a big fan of Hamilton but really don't like Vettel...Neither of them is fit to hold onto Jim Clark's racing gloves..That was a real driver..

No health and safety back then it must have been one of the most dangerous sports going then.

8 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

No health and safety back then it must have been one of the most dangerous sports going then.

Jim Clark and many other drivers from that era were the engineers and part time mechanics..None of this computer data for the pit teams to tell the robots...ooops Drivers when they can fart...

6 hours ago, Band of Brothers said:

At last Verstappen has managed to get further than 1st lap and giving Vettel a cunt of a time :thuglife:

Verstappen is my favourite driver at the moment, balls of steel. Hopefully his run of bad luck is behind him and he can kick on to a few podiums.

Just now, dougal72 said:

Verstappen is my favourite driver at the moment, balls of steel. Hopefully his run of bad luck is behind him and he can kick on to a few podiums.

Yeah he is fantastic really like him but how much bad luck can he have surely he will get a wee break soon.

• 1 month later...