Remember when Pedro was being disrespectful to the sheep?

I'm sure most of us remember the faux outrage and foaming of the mouth from McInness when PC gave his thoughts on the sheep "coming to the end of their cycle".

Well it would appear the funny foreigner who knows nothing about football may have been on the ball.  Aberdeen have now lost 5 key players, their captain and it appears their manager will imminently join Sunderland according to reports.

GIRUY :aberdeen:

1 hour ago, RDFM said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see St Johnstone finish 3rd this season and Aberdeen slip out of the European places.

Aberdeen are going to struggle. They'll be in the top 6, but may not make it into the European places. I still hope they finish above Hibs though.

5 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Aberdeen are going to struggle. They'll be in the top 6, but may not make it into the European places. I still hope they finish above Hibs though.

Like Sophie's choice that one :lol:

6 hours ago, RDFM said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see St Johnstone finish 3rd this season and Aberdeen slip out of the European places.

5 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Realistically, they'll be struggling to make the top six within a couple of seasons unless they get the appointment of McInnes's replacement bang on. Even then, they're time at kidding on they're challenging Celtic is over. In the fullness of time McInnes will again be exposed down south, and the sheep might wake up to his team bottling their chance at the title in 2015/16 - a lack of mettle that came from the gaffer and filtered into the team. 

If they don't get their new stadium approved - and given the local opposition and their council no longer being in a position to bend over backwards for Milne - then it won't be that surprising if they downsize even further in the next few years too. Hopefully they one day take their rightful place in the second tier. 

8 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

I'm sure most of us remember the faux outrage and foaming of the mouth from McInness when PC gave his thoughts on the sheep "coming to the end of their cycle".

Well it would appear the funny foreigner who knows nothing about football may have been on the ball.  Aberdeen have now lost 5 key players, their captain and it appears their manager will imminently join Sunderland according to reports.

GIRUY :aberdeen:

I hope he does mate . They will go into free fall if Mcinness  leaves

It will also give us more reason to hate everyone of them next season

4 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Realistically, they'll be struggling to make the top six within a couple of seasons unless they get the appointment of McInnes's replacement bang on. Even then, they're time at kidding on they're challenging Celtic is over. In the fullness of time McInnes will again be exposed down south, and the sheep might wake up to his team bottling their chance at the title in 2015/16 - a lack of mettle that came from the gaffer and filtered into the team. 

If they don't get their new stadium approved - and given the local opposition and their council no longer being in a position to bend over backwards for Milne - then it won't be that surprising if they downsize even further in the next few years too. Hopefully they one day take their rightful place in the second tier. 

It's a dying city all round. 

17 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I bet Sunderland fans are really excited at the prospect of a second Scotsman in charge of their club, after the moyes fiasco.

bit like villa with Mcliesh then lambert, few years ago.

he will be back up the road within 18 months, prob at Hivs or hertz once lennon or cathro get bombed.

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I bet Sunderland fans are really excited at the prospect of a second Scotsman in charge of their club, after the moyes fiasco.

bit like villa with Mcliesh then lambert, few years ago.

he will be back up the road within 18 months, prob at Hivs or hertz once lennon or cathro get bombed.

It could have been worse for them, could have been McCoist! :lol: