NABear

Josh Windass

203 posts in this topic

Personally think the lads shite, sure he has some crazy buy out clause in his contract though so get Hull to raise their offer to somewhere close to that, add on a sell on clause and it's happy days. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'd keep him.

Quelle surprise. Could link up with your pal Garner. Perra fannies.

4 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Quelle surprise. Could link up with your pal Garner. Perra fannies.

Lol.

You're so funny, Ronnie.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Lol.

You're so funny, Ronnie.

I was talking about you & Turnberry18. LOL 😎

I'd take that with a 10% sell on fee built in, not good enough so time for everyone to move on.  Get his mate from Accrington Stanley (who they fuck are they anyway) away as well 

26 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

I was talking about you & Turnberry18. LOL 😎

We're very good friends.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

I just want him gone, he's a thick cunt who doesn't understand the club with a loud mouth drunk for an agent. The shite at the Aberdeen game proved that

He's just not Rangers class. A MW fud. Hope this gets wrapped up and he's off quickly. Same goes for a few more of the Warburton duds. 

Here's hoping. Agreed about the future sell on clause though because you just never know.

55 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Rangers FC star?:britney:

Aye, right you are. He is a MW flop with no bottle who runs with the ball for 25 yards twice a season then loses it.

Can anyone tell me what he brings to our team? Get rid of asap imo. Waste of a wage.

Yip he lived of his old firm debut.....everycunt was hopeless that day and he was just the best of a bad bunch that day, I've never been impressed in any other game to make me think otherwise.

If Hull are gonna deepens on this dud to help get them back to the epl then sorry they'll be in league 1 shortly

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We're very good friends.

:hiboys:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Bluenose88 said:

He's just not Rangers class. A MW fud. Hope this gets wrapped up and he's off quickly. Same goes for a few more of the Warburton duds. 

Personally what I think happened to him was he was used in the wrong way, he then lost confidence and I striker really needs this to score goals. Then when he started in his preferred role he was unconfident and under-performed. Not a strong enough mentality and has a mentality which means a red card or a career threatening injury is never too far away. He was funny to watch for a while, but that was just because he was in amongst a team of shitebags and he really got stuck in, but that got boring after a while.

15 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Well if they want him am sure they can find another 250k from the relegated parachute payment they got. 

750k and 15% sell on clause is the way I'd do it. 

This. I would be holding out for over £1m. You might not say he's worth it but prices are inflated in England. Look how much the continent sell their players to the league. Villa paid over £12m for a player last season from Bristol City.

Hull are selling Robertson and Maguire this week for £25m+ plus parachute payments.

dig your heels in Rangers and get as much as you can 

2 people like this

Hull? :lol: Thought he was doing well for himself being linked to MK Dons! An utter cunt of a guy, there was two incidents with Beerman against the filth, one at the penalty and another where he went off at him for no reason.

12 hours ago, KingKirk said:

If Hull are gonna deepens on this dud to help get them back to the epl then sorry they'll be in league 1 shortly

You are a real poet Kirk.

Doubt he is going tbh

IMG_1653.PNG

There is a simple fact that we can not get rid of ALL last seasons players.  Not all will attract buyers and we can't pay them all off.  I have no doubt a good few will stay and also that it won't all be the ones we want.

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

There is a simple fact that we can not get rid of ALL last seasons players.  Not all will attract buyers and we can't pay them all off.  I have no doubt a good few will stay and also that it won't all be the ones we want.

Stick any of the remaining dreggs in the reserves and don't even let them train with the first team,they don't deserve to be here 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Stick any of the remaining dreggs in the reserves and don't even let them train with the first team,they don't deserve to be here 

I don't disagree but we'll need 17/18 players minimum including youngsters for the first team.

Just now, Blueshoff said:

I don't disagree but we'll need 17/18 players minimum including youngsters for the first team.

There's 7 I'd keep,Rossiter Wes Alnwick Wallace McKay Miller and Wilson them plus youngsters and new signings should hopefully be enough,everybody else can't go soon enough 

3 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Do you think that the signings we've made so far we're on the basis we'd make money from sales or we were going to spend that much anyway?

if we can offload a number of duds from last season (or before) then we could reinvest that money into signing other players (more likely squad players).

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Do you think that the signings we've made so far we're on the basis we'd make money from sales or we were going to spend that much anyway?

if we can offload a number of duds from last season (or before) then we could reinvest that money into signing other players (more likely squad players).

We could but as I said earlier in the thread I can't see buyers queuing up for some of the dross meaning we would have to pay them off to get rid.

Interesting to note that none of the players bought by MW are being linked with Forest

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

Interesting to note that none of the players bought by MW are being linked with Forest

Maybe they're not with his daughters agency anymore 

1 person likes this