Premier League Fixtures 17/18

I was looking forward to trying getting to Wembley to see City play Spurs..pencilled in for 14th April 2018.. But my biggest annoyance with the big hooha that Sky and the general media make about printing the fixtures is that by the time Sky and BT have divided what games they want these are NOT the actual fixtures..

Anyone wanting to plan travel and accommodation need to wait until they let us know...That is frustrating and for me makes this big FIXTURES DAY very hollow indeed.. 

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I was looking forward to trying getting to Wembley to see City play Spurs..pencilled in for 14th April 2018.. But my biggest annoyance with the big hooha that Sky and the general media make about printing the fixtures is that by the time Sky and BT have divided what games they want these are NOT the actual fixtures..

Anyone wanting to plan travel and accommodation need to wait until they let us know...That is frustrating and for me makes this big FIXTURES DAY very hollow indeed.. 

Good point TEFTONG , looking at the fixtures ,there are no Sunday games ( obviously that isny gonna happen) 

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Good point TEFTONG , looking at the fixtures ,there are no Sunday games ( obviously that isny gonna happen) 

Yeah imagine getting all excited and booking your hotel for a Saturday night stay in say November for a match..and it gets moved to a Monday bloody night..???..We will just need to be patient until those who seem to control Football let us the supporters know..Let's hope they release the LIVE fixtures soon..But I won't hold my breath..The same will happen for all the boys from Ulster who travel in their thousands to see The Mighty And The Famous when the Scottish Fixtures get rearranged for TV..Left in limbo..

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Yeah imagine getting all excited and booking your hotel for a Saturday night stay in say November for a match..and it gets moved to a Monday bloody night..???..We will just need to be patient until those who seem to control Football let us the supporters know..Let's hope they release the LIVE fixtures soon..But I won't hold my breath..The same will happen for all the boys from Ulster who travel in their thousands to see The Mighty And The Famous when the Scottish Fixtures get rearranged for TV..Left in limbo..

Aye ,there will probably be games penciled in for Sunday , then moved to the Monday at short notice