Scott Allan

To be honest, it still kinda saddens me a bit how this all went, i'd have loved him to have signed for us.

But he didn't, knew exactly what he was doing, yes I read about him needing the money for some accident compensation or something, appreciate a footballer could get a career ending injury at anytime, but no, signing for them, a Rangers fan, especially when he knew we wanted him, just no.

You made your bed ...

I still think he'd have turned out to be a good signing for us at the time and the form he showed before we were interested is still what we are missing in the midfield (pre seeing what lies ahead next season). 

However, he should have let his contract run out and sign for us if he was the fan he made out to be, I could never ever have signed or played for that shower of scum across the city. Ever.  His loss and we've moved on. 

53 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I still think he'd have turned out to be a good signing for us at the time and the form he showed before we were interested is still what we are missing in the midfield (pre seeing what lies ahead next season). 

However, he should have let his contract run out and sign for us if he was the fan he made out to be, I could never ever have signed or played for that shower of scum across the city. Ever.  His loss and we've moved on. 

thing is, had he waited we might not have wanted him by then or he could have injured himself etc, i appreciate the feeling that he chose them over us, but he didnt really, he didnt have the chance of going to us because we never had a bid accepted

32 minutes ago, StewGer said:

Between this and Whittaker looking like going to Hibs things could get a bit tasty :lol:

I know for a fact that Pedro is still considering Whittaker and Naismith.

Both players have been in touch with Rangers. That's direct from a current player.

35 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I know for a fact that Pedro is still considering Whittaker and Naismith.

Both players have been in touch with Rangers. That's direct from a current player.

Naismith is sort of understandable because he is a good player :megaanguish: 

Whittaker, however, gash.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Naismith is sort of understandable because he is a good player :megaanguish: 

Whittaker, however, gash.

Had another conversation about it on Saturday and Pedro was contacted very early in his Rangers career to say both would love to return.

I think Pedro though is his own man and won't bring either back.

As I say, came from a player so guessing it's true.