Mayweather vs McGregor - August 26th

Ryan_1

5 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Not just as simple as that but I do get your point. 

Tbh i think the gloves (10oz) push the whole thing in mayweathers direction. Mcgregor can bang and to me thats his only chance but thats with the wee ufc gloves (4oz) . Im thinking it would have to be some dig with 10oz gloves to trouble floyd

22 hours ago, GOAT said:

Guarantee you this doesn't happen and if if it does it will be pointless.  Mayweather would beat him wae one hand tied behind his back on a boxing match. 

The fact they can sell this shows just how many dumb people are out there :lol: Any top class boxer would win never mind Mayweather. Maybe its people thinking it will be funny to see that will make them pay for it.

Can this thing lose money because its PPV? It's like paying to watch that daft Yankee wrestling. The Irish boy's lucky its not a more aggressive boxer or he wouldn't last 2 rounds. Doubt it will last 6 though as that's embarrassing for a boxer of Mayweather's level.    

1 hour ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I can remember posting about this fight a while back and a lot of doubters didn't reckon it would go ahead....... got my smug face on now......

I have to be honest here..I was hoping you were wrong..This is a circus sideshow set up to make 2 very rich guys LOAD$ of DOLLOR$..I for one won't be tuning in, But would watch the highlights if they both end up sparked out...

Just now, TEFTONG said:

I have to be honest here..I was hoping you were wrong..This is a circus sideshow set up to make 2 very rich guys LOAD$ of DOLLOR$..I for one won't be tuning in, But would watch the highlights if the both end up sparked out...

To be honest mate I only ever said there was talk of the fight happening, didn't think it would come to a bout..... basically these dudes are printing money......

1 hour ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Anyone else think Mayweather vs GGG would have drawn more money? 

That Would be a much better fight to watch but mayweather would never risk the real possibility of taking an L against GGG.... It would make good PPV money but don't think it would be anywhere near the amount this fight will gross...your getting boxing fans mma fans and many who don't watch a lot of either tuning in for this due to the novelty value....

A sham to the sport of boxing, not that anyone with integrity is involved anyway. 

An absolute certainty that Mayweather wins on points to get the 50/0 and the McGregor fan boys lick his arse even more by saying he went the distance with him. 

An embarrassment to the sport of boxing. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

A sham to the sport of boxing, not that anyone with integrity is involved anyway. 

An absolute certainty that Mayweather wins on points to get the 50/0 and the McGregor fan boys lick his arse even more by saying he went the distance with him. 

An embarrassment to the sport of boxing. 

Got to agree with this.....boxing is at an all time low and while mma has been on the rise boxing is in decline and has been for many years now...if mcgregor was to somehow miraculously catch floyd it would be a dark moment for the sport of boxing..... saying all that I will still be tuning in to watch it.......:belm:lol.

I can't see how McGregor will come out of this without being embarrassed. Such a difference in tactics, defence, attack, philosophy. Saying that, for £100m I'd fight the two of them at the same time. Chuck in an inform Tyson as well. Free punches.

2 hours ago, A.T.G said:

I can't see how McGregor will come out of this without being embarrassed. Such a difference in tactics, defence, attack, philosophy. Saying that, for £100m I'd fight the two of them at the same time. Chuck in an inform Tyson as well. Free punches.

100 million a would sparkle ma maw infront of the world 

14 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

When was the last time someone tried to fight Mayweather who was not a boxer? Apart from his mrs?

If Mayweather feels like it, he can stop him. He does not need to knock him unconscious just make the ref call it. 

He's not a boxer but he's one of the best strikers in MMA, not as if it's a bum off the street. 

And I see you can't answer my question. 

I won't be paying to watch this circus . This just makes boxing lose credibility

Obscene amounts of money being paid to these greedy bastards .

Hope MW doesn't get credited with a 50/0 if he wins but I hope he does beat the shite out of this beggar

8 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Mate . I smell a cut up . They will probably even have a rematch . Greedy cunts