Mayweather vs McGregor - August 26th

Ryan_1

41 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Mayweathers a cunt but imagine actually wanting that wee mouthy fenian prick to win.

They're both cunts but as far as I know only one of them is a professional boxer who threatened to beat his own child up if the kid called the police to stop his dad beating his mum up, so :dunno:

55 minutes ago, JamieD said:

They're both cunts but as far as I know only one of them is a professional boxer who threatened to beat his own child up if the kid called the police to stop his dad beating his mum up, so :dunno:

Agree they are both cocks.

Essentially if we wish success on the wee fenian then you can't complain when him and his entourage take a bigger stake in MMA, other sports and have a bigger political sway. He'll be fucking massive if he manages to fluck this. Massive.

We currently moan about the establishment within Scotland and the SFA, because the persons in power are of a certain persuasion.

Those who want Conor to win feel free to high five their pals in green and white if he wins but it not for me.

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

Essentially if we wish success on the wee fenian then you can't complain when him and his entourage take a bigger stake in MMA, other sports and have a bigger political sway. He'll be fucking massive if he manages to fluck this. Massive.

We currently moan about the establishment within Scotland and the SFA, because the persons in power are of a certain persuasion.

Those who want Conor to win feel free to high five their pals in green and white if he wins but it not for me.

Couldn't care less about MMA, he can have as much sway as he likes. Ideally they would both lose.

24 minutes ago, Number5 said:

26 minutes ago, Number5 said:

What exactly is your fear here? That if McGregor KO's Mayweather he's a bawhair away from uniting Ireland? 

3 hours ago, William McBeath said:

McGregor's supposedly not brought in a good boxing coach and has stuck with his MMA people. He won't have a clue what to do and will get beaten up after a few rounds. Should be comedy gold. 

I stuck two bets on. One that Floyd stops him between rounds 4-6 and the other between 7-9. Both at least quadruple my stake so I double my money whatever one wins. That's from Coral and seems good to me. Can't see anyway he lasts 9 rounds.

The Mayweather's are right here. There's not one thing he does good enough to even win a round against the likes of Mayweather. Floyd will take the piss out of him then give him a beating. I just hope he doesn't crumple before the fourth because he will be taking much better punches than he's used to.

Sounds a decent bet mate think I'll do the same.

6 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I've got a bet on McGregor being deducted a point. Other than that I don't care what happens. 

Pretty much guaranteed, the question is whether it's for intentional fouling, accidentally fouling through incompetence or for sexually assaulting Mayweather like Maidana did to Broner.

Broner+vs+Maidana.gif

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

Pretty much guaranteed, the question is whether it's for intentional fouling, accidentally fouling through incompetence or for sexually assaulting Mayweather like Maidana did to Broner.

Broner+vs+Maidana.gif

I hear you will be live streaming this in HD!

Nice one mate.

4 hours ago, JamieD said:

I'm going to shock you here but I totally agree with you.

I can't believe the support for a classless, woman beating, virtual fucking pimp.

If you don't like McGregor it doesn't mean you have to cheer for the other one

it's an attraction not a fight lot of shite, £19.95 for watching a wife beater vs a Irish gypsy. if your so desperate to see a irish prick fighting why don't you just go to one of Glasgow's good old paddy areas of coatbridge or gallowgate and watch a plastic paddy get knocked on his arse.

I'm backing McGregor. Fuck the Mayweathers

But I think it's going to be McGregor throwing predictable  punches with Mayweather playing defensive and jabbing to get points and win that way. That way McGregor doesn't get embarrassed and they both walk away rich. The closer it's gotten the more I'm thinking this will be as scripted as wrestlemania

3 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

What exactly is your fear here? That if McGregor KO's Mayweather he's a bawhair away from uniting Ireland? 

Haha yeah something like that!

Nah just don't wish any IRA loving fenian fucker any luck. 

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

it's an attraction not a fight lot of shite, £19.95 for watching a wife beater vs a Irish gypsy. if your so desperate to see a irish prick fighting why don't you just go to one of Glasgow's good old paddy areas of coatbridge or gallowgate and watch a plastic paddy get knocked on his arse.

Coatbridge isn't Glasgow.