Mayweather vs McGregor - August 26th

Ryan_1

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's a wank, regardless of where he's from imo.

All the cunts on FB and Twitter that have a hard on for him make me hate him even more.

Tell the truth. If Carl Frampton was dandering about in Mink coats ripping the absolute piss out of people would you not love him more? 

10 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

For what it's worth I find McGregor to that mad a cunt and that funny I can't help but like him. Dublin smick or not.

Don't think I could put up with the jumped up prick in real life but he makes me laugh as well. Seen a bit of the weigh in earlier and he takes his gear off and has a semi so the boys definately up for it :lol:

You can see Mayweather laughing his head off :lol:

Just now, Bighouse said:

Explain? 

Probably harsh on him.

I don't mind Carl. I just can't get on board with everyone in this country that jump on everything remotely sporting that is doing well.

"Yay Rory McIlroy, Yay McGregor, Yay Carl Frampton, Yay GAWA, Yay Irish Rugby". 

Give us peace fuck sake.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Probably harsh on him.

I don't mind Carl. I just can't get on board with everyone in this country that jump on everything remotely sporting that is doing well.

"Yay Rory McIlroy, Yay McGregor, Yay Carl Frampton, Yay GAWA, Yay Irish Rugby". 

Give us peace fuck sake.

I think your just a bit of a contrarian mate. Although the middle class cunts going on about "Our Rory" and the Rugby boys do make me want to be sick in my mouth sometimes 

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Both of them to knock eachother into vegetated states hopefully 

Ideal.

The cunts posting pictures of Mayweather with Union Flags/Ulster flags as the background with "Ulster Backs Mayweather" are cringey and gay as fuck.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ideal.

The cunts posting pictures of Mayweather with Union Flags/Ulster flags as the background with "Ulster Backs Mayweather" are cringey and gay as fuck.

Proud to be a Protestant banter on Facebook can sometimes make me glad I'm an atheist