Congratulations DaMarcus Beasley

Bronzy

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1140825/ex-rangers-star-damarcus-beasley-honoured-by-us-soccer-after-making-record-breaking-appearance-in-fifth-world-cup-qualifying-campaign/

Please give me likes, pleeeease.

Hopefully I can scour a few more ex-players like a fucking stalker to see if they've done anything, no matter how insignificant, that means I can make a thread about it and get those sweet sweet likes.

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1140825/ex-rangers-star-damarcus-beasley-honoured-by-us-soccer-after-making-record-breaking-appearance-in-fifth-world-cup-qualifying-campaign/

Hopefully I can scour a few more ex-players like a fucking stalker to see if they've done anything, no matter how insignificant, that means I can make a thread about it and get those sweet sweet likes.

Ye can shove yer likes up yer arse boyo  

3 hours ago, Bronzy said:

I'm just sad you didn't copy and paste the article and claim it as your own.

1 hour ago, Camshy said:

Why do people give a shit about how many likes they have ?

I couldnt care less if I have/had 1000 or none, what difference does it make 

That like I gave you is pyoorly ironic.

1 hour ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mind his goal at Tannadice in a midweek game, fucking never knew he had that in him. We fuckin thumped they wankers that night.

09/10 season I think that was.

There was a period round about November/December that season where we were fucking slaughtering teams left right and centre. I'm sure we had Beasley and Novo on the wings and Davis and Edu in the middle. 

Won two league titles, two league cups, two Scottish cups and played his part in the UEFA Cup run. Was never consistent enough but was involve in our most successful period since 9IAR. Guy deserves our respect and congratulations on his achievement with USA. 

36 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

09/10 season I think that was.

There was a period round about November/December that season where we were fucking slaughtering teams left right and centre. I'm sure we had Beasley and Novo on the wings and Davis and Edu in the middle. 

That's right mate aye sure we won 4-1 at easter road then 4-0 maybe at fir park, think we scored 21 goals in 5 games in December. Aw a fuckin love Rangers man.