VAR

I wish it was like the NFL and the referee actually told the crowd what he was looking at. Also to allow everyone to go to the centre circle then consult the video folk seemed a bit farcical. It could prove to be brilliant but if we get any goals chopped off then I'll be raging!! :guns:

early days yet but think it'll eventually be replayed on screens, I'm in favour of it, don't like the idea of them fucking about with the rules of the game itself but anything that can see more correct decisions being made the better 

So the three comparisons are rugby, NFL & cricket! All are sports that have a fair amount of breaks anyway so the impact isn't as bad! 

Football flows & this, for me, would ruin that! Celebrations cut short, to see it's going to the video ref & then you get the goal anyway but the moments gone! 

I really wish they would just leave football as it is, all this pish about reducing the game to an hour with the clock stopping every time it goes out, hand ball on the lines being punished by a goal instead of a penalty, not being able to shoot at a rebound from a penalty, being able to fake free kicks to yourself & whatever other stupid rules they want to bring in! Lot of shite! 

I don't know how I would describe it, it's like rules you would put in place for kids training or something! Trying to get the fairness in but sucking the identity  out of the sport!