VAR

Just saw on SSN Willie Collum saying it would be a great idea in Scotland. Just showed a wee "sample" of how useful it would be when Wes caught the ball outside the box. He went on to say that was an example of when that could have been a game changer and Wes should have been sent off! All true but it just pisses me off that it's always Rangers they choose to make examples of!

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Just saw on SSN Willie Collum saying it would be a great idea in Scotland. Just showed a wee "sample" of how useful it would be when Wes caught the ball outside the box. He went on to say that was an example of when that could have been a game changer and Wes should have been sent off! All true but it just pisses me off that it's always Rangers they choose to make examples of!

Might have known it was a Rangers clip. Wonder why they didn't use the most ridiculous penalty decision ever Celtic got at St Johnstone when it hit the cunt on the stomach 

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Might have known it was a Rangers clip. Wonder why they didn't use the most ridiculous penalty decision ever Celtic got at St Johnstone when it hit the cunt on the stomach 

I was thinking about Gordon's many kung foo kicks. I know it sound paranoid but no wonder. It's always us. It's a joke. 

I've said from the start that it's a waste of time. That decision in the Chile game last night was ridiculous. 

Every contentious decision is still going to go down to the referee's interpretation of it, whether they use the VAR or not.