Champions League Draw

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The support who sing songs about how great and brave the IRA were are shit scared at the prospect of going to Belfast :lol: easy to sing about the Ira in the comfort of Dingwall , Perth etc every week and so on . Different kettle of fish now 

7 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

The PSNI currently have their rosary beads out.

Linfield v Celtic in Belfast over the 12th.

What could possibly go wrong? :lol:

UEFAs phone will be red-hot this morning...Linfield will probably  not budge on dates.My phone is going mental with ticket requests haven't got one myself yet ffs

3 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

UEFAs phone will be red-hot this morning...Linfield will probably  not budge on dates.My phone is going mental with ticket requests haven't got one myself yet ffs

Linfield should demand the whole rangers end of the piggery . 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

The support who sing songs about how great and brave the IRA were are shit scared at the prospect of going to Belfast :lol: easy to sing about the Ira in the comfort of Dingwall , Perth etc every week and so on . Different kettle of fish now 

They will be bussed in and out from West Belfast..no way will they come into the centre ...every mob will be out looking for them TBH I hope there is no trouble ..but in all likely hood there will be.Windsor Park is intimidating at the best of times  but fuck me this

Just now, DiamondDan said:

No chance this will be allowed to happen unfortunately. UEFA are full of self importance but the security concerns will mean at the very least the ties will be reversed. Could see away fans being banned potentially as well. 

This might be the one where the taigs finally get their ban after, what, their 100th misdemeanour! Or maybe not