Champions League Draw

4 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

So, let's do a head count here...

West Ham 'firms,' Millwall, Chelsea, Stoke, Portsmouth, Celtic, the Gree.n Br.igade, Linfield, the Orange Order and other assorted troglodytes... Along with exactly the kind of Rangers-supporting mutants who are the worst ever shat into creation; the ones who have been dragging the club down for donkeys years.

cAFOwQ3.gif

giphy.gif

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

West Ham 'firms,' Millwall, Chelsea, Stoke, Portsmouth, Celtic, the Gree.n Br.igade, Linfield, the Orange Order and other assorted troglodytes... Along with exactly the kind of Rangers-supporting mutants who are the worst ever shat into creation; the ones who have been dragging the club down for donkeys years.

cAFOwQ3.gif

Fenian fuck.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

This whole site needs fumigated..It has been infiltrated by "sleeper" nationalist left wing tarrier fucks who are now coming out with all sorts of utter pish...

It is a disgrace this piece of shit is still on here...I have no problem with difference of opinion but this fucking weasel constantly refers to PUL as knuckledraggers......love to meet him over a pint so he could refer to me as that

5 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

cAFOwQ3.gif

Fuck up ya baloon

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 4:33 PM, harlands plater said:

We already know how this will be slanted in the Scottish mhedia.

Trouble or not they will put the boot into Linfield and Rangers fans will get it as well.

It will be Rangers fans that will get it here mate . Linfield may even get a mention

7 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

cAFOwQ3.gif

You're a fucking embarrassment.

Thankfully you'd get a well earned bat in the fucking mouth if you said that anywhere other than online.

And BlackManRedemption does his usual troll shite. Just another in a long line of modern day fans who don't realise these "knuckledraggers" would fight his corner if he was ambushed a section of scum fans. To think we stand shoulder to shoulder with this type of wank. 

Arsehole. Total arsehole. 

@gogzy Quick question mate, if someone was to refer to a section of Rangers supporters from Northern Ireland (let's face it, it is an absolute mission to get Ibrox for these guys)..... as "Rangers supporting mutants and the worst shat out of creation"....knowing it would upset quite a few of our good decent forum memebers...what kind of punishment would we be looking at here?

Now I'm not calling for a ban here, but to be honest, I'm really calling for a ban here.

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

And BlackManRedemption does his usual troll shite. Just another in a long line of modern day fans who don't realise these "knuckledraggers" would fight his corner if he was ambushed a section of scum fans. To think we stand shoulder to shoulder with this type of wank. 

Arsehole. Total arsehole. 

Folk have been banned for less.

Wankstain of a guy.

7 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

@gogzy Quick question mate, if someone was to refer to a section of Rangers supporters from Northern Ireland (let's face it, it is an absolute mission to get Ibrox for these guys)..... as "Rangers supporting mutants and the worst shat out of creation"....knowing it would upset quite a few of our good decent forum memebers...what kind of punishment would we be looking at here?

Now I'm not calling for a ban here, but to be honest, I'm really calling for a ban here.

He was talking about anyone who attended the walk.

17 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Should be fucking banned much more suited to Kerryfail

7 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

cAFOwQ3.gif

Your real popular as usual with another howler of a comment ya fucking BAWHAWK! Away wank inty one of yer comic books ya twisted cunt....