Progrès roll call (Ibrox)

Gaz52

Who's all getting a ticket for the home game then? 

I'll be going, first game back in Europe, first competitive game of the new season, new signings etc.. Should be a good one! 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Deffo in. If i can get tickets.

My bets are on a sell out 

You think? 

I reckon about 35-40k

I'm not an ST holder so I don't know, do ST holders get this one free?

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

You think? 

I reckon about 35-40k

Nah, but will get first dibs on seat I suspect, via CCCS.  I doubt it will be a sell out, maybe once its been on public sale for a few days, but everyone that wants one should get one.  I have two ST, but need 3 for this game so will be trying to get one too.

I will be there ... no doubt.  I recall sitting bubbling like a wean after we got put out of Europe and the world collapsed around us with liquidation etc.  Bit emotional as my old man took a stroke around that time too and we managed to get him to last game that season . Think motherwell at home ?? Not a dry eye between me and old man and for those reasons that I didn't think we would ever see Europe again it will be an emotions return to European football for me.  Our club is a fantastic club and we really should not have had all the shit in the last 5 or six years but now hopefully we can put it behind us, without forgetting or forgiving those who done us wrong and move on with getting back into European football. No doubt with the usual misery that was a European escapade (barring 2008 and 1993) the failures the let down but we.are.there again and for that we must be initially grateful snd enjoy every minute of the return

Looking forward for it. 

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Hope they put it to the Wednesday but cant see a reason why they would, if its Thursday I will be away to Amsterdam, anyone heard anything about this being televised or anythjng ?

Premier Sports tweeted they're showing the first leg live

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

You think? 

I reckon about 35-40k

Defo.

First game in europe for 6 years. 

Im not a ST holder either but i woildnt miss this for the world. Tbere will be a lot of supporters on holiday but there will be a lot of fans willing to take up the tickets.

If anybody have tickets but cant go let me know!