Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

***** The Official Rangers vs Progrès Niederkorn Thread*****

2 minutes ago, TheNuts said:

Does anyone know how soon the game goes up on rangersTV after the match?

Not going to be able to watch it tonight but and want to know the score til I watch the full game

They usually put it up at around midnight.

2 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Please don't tell me there's a display for a first round qualifier??

It's a display for our return to European competition. It's a milestone, the type of game is irrelevant.

Thought I wasn't making this due to some family issues but got the green light about 30 minutes ago and. Now parked up at Ibrox. Absolutely buzzing. Going 3-1 ( Miller 2,Morelos 1). Another step on this long and sometimes arduous journey :dance:

Just home from work, going to get a few beer to watch this. Does anyone know yet if those thieving bastards premier sports are giving us the second leg for the tenner we're spending to watch one game?

Can't wait to get over again next month. Would give my right testicle to be there tonight. 

This is what it's all about. :rangers:

May not be a glamour tie, but Ibrox will be rocking tonight and the players will have to show they have the character and ability to deliver.  Some are playing for their Rangers futures tonight as far as I'm concerned. 

Hopefully the fans are patient as it's early in the season without a real friendly and on paper it looks like a walk in the park, but sometimes these situations can be tricky. An early goal will help massively.

5-0 Rangers.