Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

***** The Official Rangers vs Progrès Niederkorn Thread*****

Just now, delparlane said:

Our inability to score goals has become downright embarrassing. Sick to my back teeth of it.

Obviously easy (and valid) to criticise strikers like Waghorn for their lack of killer instinct, but the real worry is our ability to create chances, not to convert them. Morelos could be the best No.9 in the world, but without opportunities, he's rendered useless. 

delparlane likes this

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Miller in midfield is a big no no. Upsets the rhythm.

To be fair there wasn't much rhythm in the second half before he moved to that position.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Let's hope Pena is decent and Dorrans comes. Not been that impressed with Dalcio 

I think he looked pretty good in the first thirty minutes or so. He's just knackered. 

Just now, rangersross said:

I think he looked pretty good in the first thirty minutes or so. He's just knackered. 

I really dont understand why people dont get this is our first competitive match and we will be tired, as well as quite fragmented. new players need time to gel, and to be honest players like niko and rossiter will be exactly the same as the new players

rangersross and Jamie0202 like this