Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

***** The Official Rangers vs Progrès Niederkorn Thread*****

Any one help? 

How long do you think it will take to get along the m8 to ibrox at about half 4 can't get off work any earlier

will I have time to get there and get parked? ?

48 minutes ago, Terro266 said:

Any one help? 

How long do you think it will take to get along the m8 to ibrox at about half 4 can't get off work any earlier

will I have time to get there and get parked? ?

Where you coming from mate ? 

Cant see your location on the phone. 

34 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Where you coming from mate ? 

Cant see your location on the phone. 

Work in Galashiels and finish work at 4 so I should be at the Edinburgh bypass about half 4 

its been a while while since I have been to a mid week game, so I have completely forgot the times it takes through the week

44 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Haha, don't say that mate ffs

anything less than a win here would be a disaster.

Absolutely spot on, but when it comes to gambling then it is a decent risk. I don't gamble in Rangers games anyway, tends to take the enjoyment out of the game. I'm too busy trying to figure out where the game will be shown in the city centre at the moment.

2 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

There is gonna be some noise at this. The Progrès players will not have experienced anything like it before and I hope they shit their pants.

Unfortunately I think the same goes for some of our boys! (EDIT: Except the shitting their pants part) :lol:

38 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Is the match likely to be on live at The White Bear, Farringdon?

I was in there for Inverness game in February.

Ask the gaffer and I'm sure he will switch it on for you, a load of Rangers usually gather there anyway to watch it, was surprised how many.

BlueThunder likes this

12 minutes ago, Terro266 said:

Work in Galashiels and finish work at 4 so I should be at the Edinburgh bypass about half 4 

its been a while while since I have been to a mid week game, so I have completely forgot the times it takes through the week

Yeah mate you should be sound should get through to Glasgow for 6.30 at the latest. Usually fine when you get by the forth road bridge will be a little stop start but you will be fine. 

If I was you I would come off before the Kingston bridge ( forgot the name of it) right before you cross the Kingston bridge. Go over the squinty bridge and park near the Science centre. Then it's just doing the same thing after the game onto the M8 of you are going home via Edinburgh. 

About a 10-15 minute walk from the science centre. 

Terro266 likes this

14 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Absolutely spot on, but when it comes to gambling then it is a decent risk. I don't gamble in Rangers games anyway, tends to take the enjoyment out of the game. I'm too busy trying to figure out where the game will be shown in the city centre at the moment.

Same here mate hate betting on the Famous

8 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Yeah mate you should be sound should get through to Glasgow for 6.30 at the latest. Usually fine when you get by the forth road bridge will be a little stop start but you will be fine. 

If I was you I would come off before the Kingston bridge ( forgot the name of it) right before you cross the Kingston bridge. Go over the squinty bridge and park near the Science centre. Then it's just doing the same thing after the game onto the M8 of you are going home via Edinburgh. 

About a 10-15 minute walk from the science centre. 

Good man 

thanks a lot ?

2 hours ago, giffnockger said:

Same here mate hate betting on the Famous

I have never placed a bet on a match, and certainly not against us. However, those odds are staggering. If I was the betting type, and not a fan, I'd go £50 on the draw or defeat. We know nothing about this mob and our guys don't even know each other's names yet properly! :lol:

5 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I have never placed a bet on a match, and certainly not against us. However, those odds are staggering. If I was the betting type, and not a fan, I'd go £50 on the draw or defeat. We know nothing about this mob and our guys don't even know each other's names yet properly! :lol:

They could be our Lincoln Red Imps..........???