***** The Official Rangers vs Progrès Niederkorn Thread*****

10 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

There is gonna be some noise at this. The Progrès players will not have experienced anything like it before and I hope they shit their pants.

Or they rise to the occasion..we have seen it before with cup games through the years

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cardoso looks like an actual defender, it's an unusual, weird and erotic sight.

I enjoyed most of that. We we miles the better team, just a bit rusty,  some of the moves and passing was excellent.  We also have more players to come, so that line up will most likely be nothin

Should have stuck an extra 40p on for luck mate

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I don't know how the new guys will manage a game of football with the hair standing up on the back of their neck and a bonner in their shorts. 

Im with Gaz52 on his prediction 

mon the bears 

Any Rangers player caught with a former sellik goalie in their shorts is not fit to wear the jersey IMHO.

Im looking forward to this game. We should have too much for this team, but we need to be careful as well. Get an early goal and its over for them. They will more than likely fry to frustrate us and get something from a set play etc... 

Allan Simonsen said, when he was manager for the Faroe Islands.. you will ALWAYS get a chance in a game. Doesnt matter who you play against.

3 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

Pains me to say it but Morelos won't start. I wish he would, along with Pena. But based on preseason games and the teams wearing bibs and non bibs in the RTV footage, it'll be 

Wes 

Tav Bates Cardoso Wallace 

Jack Holt 

Niko 

Miller Waggy Dalcio 

This will definitely be a game where Waghorn can actually do well. 

35 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

This will definitely be a game where Waghorn can actually do well. 

Probably, but imagine what Morelos or Herrera would do, actual Centre Forwards. 

Ive nothing against Waghorn. He puts in a pile of work, almost too much tbh. But he's not a CF.

i don't want him to bag 3 and Pedro think we'll start him for 4-5 games 

43 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

Pains me to say it but Morelos won't start. I wish he would, along with Pena. But based on preseason games and the teams wearing bibs and non bibs in the RTV footage, it'll be 

Wes 

Tav Bates Cardoso Wallace 

Jack Holt 

Niko 

Miller Waggy Dalcio 

Agree mate, only I would put Waghorn far away from any possible goal scoring chances, maybe swap with Miller and tell him not to go forward and cover Tav.

BigAmo'sThighs likes this