Royal Ascot starts today

Gaz52

4 minutes ago, the sliver fox said:

I've just done a lucky 63, how do they work?

Singles doubles trebles fivefolds n a sixfold 

1 winner 5 losers u get that winner at dbl the odds..2 winners 4 losers you get 2 x singles 1 dbl ..3 winners is 3 singles 3 doubles and a treble and so on 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Singles doubles trebles fivefolds n a sixfold 

1 winner 5 losers u get that winner at dbl the odds..2 winners 4 losers you get 2 x singles 1 dbl ..3 winners is 3 singles 3 doubles and a treble and so on 

Cheers pal, got sweet fuck all today though!

5 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Good day for me. Big orange 7/1 and atty persse 7/1 with Mr wagyu 7/1 at ripon and a few other shorter prices :thumbsup:

My only winner was big orange.....its done me a good few turns in the last year or so.

I fucking came of O'Brien & Moore in the 1st and went for Wesley ward seeing as he had already got me 2 winners:angrywillie:

27 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

My only winner was big orange.....its done me a good few turns in the last year or so.

I fucking came of O'Brien & Moore in the 1st and went for Wesley ward seeing as he had already got me 2 winners:angrywillie:

Think I'll do a decent sized double on Caravaggio n Winter tomorrow. Fancy wards fairyLand in the first too 

14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Think I'll do a decent sized double on Caravaggio n Winter tomorrow. Fancy wards fairyLand in the first too 

Can't see by obriens 2......said that about Churchill mind ye.....my nap tomorrow is crystal ocean in the 2nd race.....benbatl winning yesterday franks  the Dante form, 5/2 fav....i think I will do the treble:cheers:

34 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Can't see by obriens 2......said that about Churchill mind ye.....my nap tomorrow is crystal ocean in the 2nd race.....benbatl winning yesterday franks  the Dante form, 5/2 fav....i think I will do the treble:cheers:

I was looking at that or permain in the second. More side with crystal ocean :tu:

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

I was looking at that or permain in the second. More side with crystal ocean :tu:

Permian beat it in the Dante but after watching a rerun of the race in convinced crystal ocean was staying on and will improve with better ground and the extra 2 furlong, my only niggling doubt is a stoute hasn't had a winner yet at the meeting.....then I think back to Mullins after the 1st 2days at Cheltenham :duh:

13 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Permian beat it in the Dante but after watching a rerun of the race in convinced crystal ocean was staying on and will improve with better ground and the extra 2 furlong, my only niggling doubt is a stoute hasn't had a winner yet at the meeting.....then I think back to Mullins after the 1st 2days at Cheltenham :duh:

Wish I stuck with my gut :lol: